Gothic 3 Should we open GothicWatch?

Should RPGWatch open a site for the Gothic series?

• Yes, do it.

Votes: 15 44.1%
  • No, it´s not worth the effort.

Votes: 19 55.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would say no to a seperate Gothic Site.

However, I agree that it would be a shame to lose all the great info at the Dot if they should "go under". There really is a wealth of info there.

It's a shame we can't create matching forums for the Gothic games (possibly a few other's like Arx and Wiz 8) and copy the posts over under a seperate "Old Forums" header.

How will the lastest Gothic situation re: 'divorce' of JoWood and PB affect the Gothicwatch now? - is there still a need? - will it be kept maybe? - or will the whole trilogy memory fade away into that glorious gothic sunset? :whew:

I indeed ask myselve this question too, cause it seems to come to an end. Without an addon in the near future and a non PB Gothic 4 on the table, I don't really see the need. I will however waite for Gorath when he has more time to answer my email.

Sorry for not answering your mail. :blush:

I´m also totally undecided. JoWooD will probably hire an unknown Eastern European dev - which doesn´t look promising for G4´s product quality.

I would like a PBwatch/gothicspiritwatch...hope they survive the split and become stronger. I can only say good luck with G4 for Jowood.

A new thread has been opened.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom