Mass Effect 2 is the RPG of the decade!

Hahaha, awesome. Since we were talking about role playing, check out The Gamers, too :D:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DvH4PskPZ4M

I love The Gamers. Did you know they actually have three productions now? Gamers, Gamers: Dorkness Rising and JourneyQuest which is an episode-driven series. Each production is made with increased budget but you will see many reoccuring actors.

You can spend the 6 hours reflecting upon the endlessly deep, rich, and most of all anything-but-cliché characters of the game!

I thought the assassin with the perfect memory was pretty cool. The Krogan was much more forgettable than Wrex from the first game. Miranda felt a bit unnatural. The Illusive Man was not interesting enough. I liked the Shadow Broker in the DLC, but he did not have many lines. There were some interesting bit here and there. At least it wasn't Avatar!

I love The Gamers. Did you know they actually have three productions now? Gamers, Gamers: Dorkness Rising and JourneyQuest which is an episode-driven series. Each production is made with increased budget but you will see many reoccuring actors.

I saw both Gamers movies. I'll have to check out JourneyQuest!

Back
Top Bottom