Wasteland 3 - Review @ Gameffine

Funny that to me too that first song together with "America the Beautiful" were by far the worst of them all. Felt so immersion breaking and generally dull and boring compared to most others. I think Blood of the Lamb is my favourite.

Well, that's a pretty confusing opinion, given that the first song is Blood of the Lamb.

Edit: I'm dumb.

Last edited:
Well, that's a pretty confusing opinion, given that the first song is Blood of the Lamb.

Couchpotato linked the "Wasteland 3 Full Soundtrack Video" which clearly reads in the track list:

00:00 (ie, first track) - Battle Hymn of the Republic
…..
38:55 (ie, second to last track) - Blood of the Lamb

I don't see what's confusing, but my guess is you're ordering tracks in some way that's not the one provided in the ongoing conversation, thus confusing yourself.

I didn't read any track list, just pressed play, and yes, I mistook the song I was hearing for Blood of the Lamb. I only listened to a few seconds and the singer sounded similar to me.

I didn't read any track list, just pressed play, and yes, I mistook the song I was hearing for Blood of the Lamb. I only listened to a few seconds and the singer sounded similar to me.

Fair enough. the first few chords an even the tone of the song for the first 20 or so seconds do sound similar. :)

Back
Top Bottom