Baldur's Gate 3 - Swen Vincke Interview @Gamespot

BeamDog bah those guys are nothing but quacks.:mad:
Ah well, then no regret.
Both I'm sure you read Reddit and Larian's forums? My favorite is the RTwP vs TB debate. Then we have the creepy fan art and fiction sections. Which remind of the old BioWare.

That's not a compliment you will need to bleach your eyes.
Bah, those silly debates. Yeah, saw them, it's funny to see them turn in circles and repeat the same every other post because they can't read the post just above theirs.

Is that so bad? At least they're passionate. But it's true that there are multiple subjects on which so many people are divided, like TB/RTwP, number of party members, strict D&D compliance or not, ... the chances everyone is happy about the final game get pretty slim ;) In practice, most of them will realize it's still a great game (if they like the style, of course) and enjoy it despite having parties of 4 and TBM.

Speaking of adding the Druid class, I don't know if they have mentioned anything about all DnD classes being in the game, but I feel they should aim for that. It's hard to imagine playing a DnD game of BG3's scope without being able to choose one of your favourite classes, and they are still missing Barbarian, Bard, Monk, Paladin and Sorcerer.

If they do get added, it will be a lot of development time on top of anything else they need to do.

I think the Sorcerer is a relatively easy add, as it doesn't add all that many new mechanics not in the Wizard class. The Bard and Monk add a number of new mechanics though. If I was the developer I'd go for the low hanging fruit, and I'd guess those would be Sorcerer, Paladin, and Barbarian. I say that knowing the Pathfinder rules well, but not being so well versed in D&D 5.0

I have played the first and second one way back then,but not sure about the third yet,will wait till the official release date or when the updates are current.....

Who needs a sorcerer when you can be a badger?

Back
Top Bottom