Steam - Daily Sale Deals Redux

King Arthur collection looks interesting, but also sounds a bit confusing promoting be a RTS and turn based gaming environment. I like tactical turn based games, but not so much RTS war games. I guess I'll need to dig up a few reviews to figure out what is actually going on.

It has RTS combat ala the Total War series, but some turn-based text adventures? I played the first mission and was sort of nonplussed. You give general directions, and watch the combat animation play out like a movie... didn't inspire me to play further... Hopefully it gets better.

- Guild Wars collection - will try this out solo - this will be my first foray into an MMO, pray for me.
Does Guild Wars have a PvP area?

Oh wait, you said to pray FOR you, not prey ON you. My mistake. ;)

It's not on a reduced price, but I just grabbed Magicka complete package as well.

It was, two days ago…

200px-CTD.png

AI War is supposed to be great and costs only 3.74 money currently (for the complete version). To buy or not to buy?

And one vote against buying Fallout 3 here (although F3:NV is supposed to be great, have yet to try that).

AI War is a high quality thing with ridiculously good developer support in terms of patching and all else---a highwater mark for Indie devs period IMO.

hmm is the sale over? i thought they are doing new stuff till 10 july. don't see anything new on their site now

nm, more stuff poped up now! ArcaniA at £7.49.

Is King's Bounty any good?

All Gothic in sales!

Batman: Arkham Asylum isn't bad either for $7.49 usd.

Yes, I was just going to post about forgetting about Arcania and buying other true Gothics :)

And +1 on King's Bounty. Everyone who ever enjoy anything turn based should play that. 2 money for Legend, if nothing else.

Couldn't resist on Kings Bounty, since I heard lots of good things about it on the Watch. Got The Legend and Armored Princess.

That sounds like a challenge? Give it your best shot. I should get to GWs sometime in the next century, unless someone motivates me. ;)
I don't even own GW1. (Yeah, a bit of an empty threat. Now people are going to see weakness and try to steal my territory.... ;))

ALL the Gothic games are 75% off, including ArcaniA.

The entire Sims 3 series is 66% off but it still comes out to a total cost of $80!!

Left 4 Dead Bundle (Left 4 Dead 1+2) for $7.49. Sale lasts a little under 11 hours from the time of this post.

Worth getting at that price just for the single-player?

Yep, it's worth it. All I played was SP and I got countless hours from part 1 and about 20-30 in part II. II ratchets up the difficulty a bit, and the AI companions start having a hard time w/ some maps and die, then you die. I never finished II, by that time I was just burnt out on the gameplay. Definitely worth it for that price for the original alone.

Gothic 3: Forsaken Gods "enhanced edition" is on sale for pennies as well. It's the only Gothic game I dont have, thinking of getting it. How bad can it be?

Yep, it's worth it. All I played was SP and I got countless hours from part 1 and about 20-30 in part II.

Purchased along with the eschallon books... Its been a slippery slope after F:NV ...

Back
Top Bottom