Last game(s) you bought

Do let us know how that is when you get around to it. It's been sitting on my wishlist.

I played ADR1FT for a little while last night. Seems pretty cool, although I have to admit I only played the tutorial and a few minutes of the beginning. The visuals are outstanding for an indie, but it does use the Unreal 4 engine so I guess I would expect them to be good. The movement takes a little getting used to, but nothing unintuitive. It seems like a nice mix of sci-fi and survival.

I'd say it's definitely worth it at that price. I was also pleasantly surprised with Shadow Complex which is really good if you like Metroidvania type games.

Black Friday sales spending: Stardew Valley and Invisible Inc.

Grimrock 2 via pay what you want level on humble Bundle.

Just paid $120 for a mint condition copy of War of the lance (c64). Paid a bit more than I would of liked but it is hard to get these days and I would probably make my money back if I sold it in a few years (not that I intend to).

Assassin's Creed Animus pack. What i was missing from it surpassed the pack's price with quite a bit. So that was my own Christmas gift.

I just got some Witcher game for Christmas (but I don't know which one as I haven't played any of them so far). I also got Injustice, and I'm really looking forward to playing that one.

Just paid $120 for a mint condition copy of War of the lance (c64). Paid a bit more than I would of liked but it is hard to get these days and I would probably make my money back if I sold it in a few years (not that I intend to).
Sounds like me I went to a flea market a few months ago and seen a copy of Dragon Warrior 4 for the NES and the old guy only wanted $3.00 well I snatched it up and found out its going for over $400 I have been tempted to sell it but I think I will hold on to it.

I bought Civ 6, Offworld Trading Company and dungeon Rats.
I finally started playing Wasteland 2, and it seems like it could become fun, but I have not gotten into it now.

It feels very unpolished in some ways, although I am very happy about the addition of team skill checks. This was a pain.

Steam Sale: Styx and Bully.

Styx I thought I'll never buy as I really wasn't interested at all but then checked on steam forums, it's not checkpoints idiocy and apparently jumps are more precise with mouse than with mushrooms. Instabuy.

Bully was suggested to me by Steam based on god knows what, it's supposed to be openworld adventure and everyone is praising it there so… I kinda want to see what's the fuss about.

Do not buy Ground Zeros, it's worthless tech demo. Buy only Phantom Pain (MGS5).

Mortal Kombat XL and Secret World: Complete. I'd been contemplating Secret World for a year but didn't really want another MMO sucking up all my time... but in the end, oh well F it!

Realized I didn't have Tron 2.0 on either Steam or GoG ... so I chose the $2.50 Steam version over the $7.50 GoG release.

The game is not a ruse, honestly. ;)

Grabbed Evoland 1&2 from the Steam sale.

Also got Resident Evil 0 HD from GMG for cheap. I still have a copy of the original Gamecube version, but I figured it was time to upgrade for the Resident Evil marathon I'm planning in the future.

So far from the Steam Sale:
The Secret World Ultimate Edition ($14.99)
Dragon Age: Origins Ultimate Edition ($7.49)
Sorcery! - The Complete Collection ($11.97)

I still have Steam gift card money left but nothing is really jumping out at me. I almost pulled the trigger on Salt but after playing the demo for a few minutes Im not really sure…..Also contemplated Abzu or Subnautica. Those two or Salt sound like mellow explore type games, one of which I wouldn't mind checking out, if they are any good. The reviews look decent for them

I just preordered Torment: ToN. I'll probably wait a few days after release before I start playing. Hopefully it won't need multiple patches in the first few weeks.

Back
Top Bottom