Horizon Forbidden West - playable on PS Now ??

Derell Licht

Watcher
So I *really* want to play this game, though not enough to buy a PlayStation... I already have a perfectly good PC gaming machine... but I loved HZD so much...

So I installed Playstation Now, which supposedly allows playing PS games on PC... but they don't show HFW on their menu list, only HZD ... I also don't see *any* option to search for anything amongst their listings...

Is there a trick to getting access to this title on PS Now?? I almost just went ahead and bought the game, but the Store listing doesn't mention PS Now either...

PS Now is just a subscription service that allows you to play Playstation games without buying them. It's like checking out a book from a library rather than buying it from a bookstore.

It certainly does not allow you to magically create a port that doesn't exist. You can't play HFW on your PC. Nobody can.

It actually presents itself as "Play Playstation games on your PC" ... and it is a Windows program, not a Playstation program... From their website:
"Get instant access to a huge collection of PS4, PS3 and PS2 games on PS5, PS4 or Windows"

It certainly does not allow you to magically create a port that doesn't exist.

That's technically true but people have used PSNow in the past to play PS exclusives on PC as a workaround.
However, it seems like there is definitely misinformation floating around since HFW is not on PSNow yet. But whenever it will be, then it will probably be possible to also (sort of) play it on PC. It might even work better than an imaginary really shitty port :biggrin: .

Back
Top Bottom