KotOR 2, Handmadien for Female PC fix.

Acleacius

SasqWatch
After seeing the release of RCM 1.8, reminded me I forgot to share the fix. In case there are any who play as a female PC and want all the benefits of having relationships with the female PCs, I found the fix during a run with RCM 1.7.

In case the post doesn't make sense, included the full thread. I haven't played in a more than a year and sadly I don't have it installed atm. So not sure how much help I could be if you have a problem. However you could easily post in the thread and someone could help you with KotOR Save Editor.

Here's the relevant quote and thread.
[quote name='Acleacius' timestamp='1298582435' post='6030']
I seemed to have found a solution to this problem and it seems it will work with any mods. There are two minor conditions, at least until there is a Compatibility patch for this and Restoration Content. ;)

As long as you don't mind using KotOR Save Editor four times during the course of your game and you don't mind seeing a Male for the first cutscene or two. Specifically during the tutorial while your controlling T3 as you lay in the Med Bay injured and the initial Kolto tank scene. I was able to Quicksave fast enough, just before the Kolto scene. Then change the skin to Female with KSE and reload to see a female in the tank, but not everyone would want to worry about this scene.

Here's what you need to do, first start your game as the male version of your class (not sure the same class is necessary, was a safety precaution on my part). Then once you get control of your PC, save and load KSE. What you want to do is edit the Appearance Skin to Female of your choice. Even though TSL doesn't use a PC Soundset still set mine to Common Female, which gave me a few Female Battle Cries. Then set your Global Boolean Gender (already uninstalled I can't check it atm) to Female. Then there is a setting (ugg, forgot the name) that applies Gender Checks Universally, then load your Savegame and you should be female. Both Boolean settings are at the top of the list once you click to open the Boolean list.

Any custom Female skins work just remember to choose the correct skin in KSE or the correct Default Female PC your skin installed to, e.g. P_FEM_C_SML_01.

The three other times you need to use KSE is to change the Gender back to Male and the two Global Boolean settings Back to the Male for one small level each. You will NEVER need to change the skin, back to Male.

First SAVE your game while you are still OUTSIDE on the Plateau before you enter the Secret Academy, Secondly while OUTSIDE the Jedi Ruins before meeting Disciple and Thirdly again at Dantooine before you enter the Ruins to Meet the Masters.

There are some bonuses to using this method, for one thing you get all the movies to play correctly. E.g. you see Atris telling Handmaiden to go, then telling the Sisters she doesn't know why Handmaiden left and several more instances.

Good luck. :clap:
[/quote]
Handmaiden for Female PC

Back
Top Bottom