Final Tactics Quest - A new tactical Indie RPG?

Heard not, seen also not, maybe a link to some written material would help.

I'm gonna say maybe don't put "Final" in the name unless you're actively trying to get a few downloads by being mistaken for something else, which doesn't seem like the best way to establish a name long-term.

I'm gonna say maybe don't put "Final" in the name unless you're actively trying to get a few downloads by being mistaken for something else, which doesn't seem like the best way to establish a name long-term.

Yes, it sounds like a JRPG parody title but I don't think it's meant to be one.

I can't find any information beyond what the video shows. The developer's site doesn't give any additional info yet.

Good find, and you are right it doesn't show much info but it has a little if you click on the other pages, and the chain attack ability looks interesting.

Good find, and you are right it doesn't show much info but it has a little if you click on the other pages, and the chain attack ability looks interesting.

Could be mistaken, but I think they may have actually added that bit since I posted the link.

Still not much to go on, but it doesn't sound like a bad game so far. The simultaneous enemy turns is a potentially good idea.

Could be mistaken, but I think they may have actually added that bit since I posted the link.

Still not much to go on, but it doesn't sound like a bad game so far. The simultaneous enemy turns is a potentially good idea.

I think you are right, they story wasn't there before, but it's there now.

Back
Top Bottom