Dragon Age: Inquisition - More PC Videos

Looks like it's just the main game, not the expansions. Still, an extra copy can't hurt. Thanks!

Is it really so hard to understand for Bioware that PC gamers actually want to see how it plays on a PC with M/KB? How hard is it to sit down for 10 minutes and record PC controls footage?

I really don't think it is that hard for them to understand, I think they just don't care.

1- enough people will buy whatever they put out
2- Even if PC gamers got them to where they are now, console sales are what they really want.
3- Lastly well there is no lastly as I most likely will buy it at some point in time so they are right why care.

Already posted on these forums over two months ago, and in various threads already. So you see the screenshot is not new, and they have released nothing else yet.;)

Well, I haven't been keeping up with other threads..and its fair to think neither will be all users/visitors here. So for any (new) user visiting *this* thread for Dragon Age Inquisition news, it should still prove informative! :)

From what I understand PC version gives best possible graphics fidelity compared even to current-gen consoles, so they are showcasing the best possible looking gameplay footage on PC. BUT using a controller, possibly to cater to console audience, at the same time.

I really don't think it is that hard for them to understand, I think they just don't care.

1- enough people will buy whatever they put out
2- Even if PC gamers got them to where they are now, console sales are what they really want.
3- Lastly well there is no lastly as I most likely will buy it at some point in time so they are right why care.

If they didn't care, they wouldn't have made a PC UI in the first place.

Of course they care. That's why I don't understand why they don't just SHOW the UI - instead of that single screenshot.

Maybe they're ashamed of how bad it is? ;)

Unless this is your usual habit of making nasty comments on anything related to Bioware, there is no precedent to assume "shamefully bad UI" for PC (and the released screenshot proves it). DA1 had a very good PC UI and DA2 had at least a functional one, even though modern and sterile compared to DA1.

Last edited:
I enjoyed the first and even the second so it's likely I'll buy this one at release too.

The game looks great but it's so hard to tell if the gameplay will be solid when it's always console/controller footage since UI and controls can totally ruin a game when they're done poorly.

As with some, I'd REALLY like to see some kb/m gameplay since I have absolutely zero interest in a console gaming experience on a PC. I'm completely sick of console influence on game design and UI.

For the time being, here is the screenshot of the PC UI.

To me that's only a part of the UI. I care about how the inventory, character, and other screens flow too and I get really sick of those types of UI elements sucking due to having to work with consoles/controllers.

If they didn't care, they wouldn't have made a PC UI in the first place.

Of course they care. That's why I don't understand why they don't just SHOW the UI - instead of that single screenshot.

A simple point to this comment.

Just because someone makes something, doesn't by any means they care about it.

Back
Top Bottom