Dolly Parton Postpones Tour, BlamesPhysique

magerette

Hedgewitch
I know this is really a weird subject for a thread, but honest to god, I didn't make it up. ;)

Dolly Parton postpones tour, blames breasts

My favorite quote:
"Hey, you try wagging these puppies around a while and see if you don't have back problems," the folksy singer-songwriter said in a statement.

I must volunteer to assist in this burden.

on second thought, she looks kinda scary to me now. i think ill pass this opportunity.

must be old age, but she looks... weird... in that photo.

I think she's still cute, it's Dolly, ya know. Her cuteness transcends physical appearance. I agree that it's not the best pic of her tho ='.'=

As far as the tour goes, I can see how eventually the weight of those things would catch up w/ a girl. I'm glad that I dont have to drag those things around!

Perhaps this should have been posted in the Daily Smile thread!! :)

Sorry, Corwin. You can move it if you want. :)

Yes, Dolly is aging, but as Sammy says, she's still herself--and no one should have to be a sex symbol at 62--even Corwin. ;) I like the way she's always joked about her two biggest assets--- "my music and my lyrics."

Hey, I'd love to be considered a sex symbol; much better than people laughing!! :)

I remember a few woman saying in a different forum (I think it was an esoteric one) saying that this *can* be a burden for your back spine ...

So I tend to understand her.

Back
Top Bottom