Outward - Definitive Edition @ Review

great, i missed it. so thnx for the news item !

I fired this up last night after the update which is about 12GB. It doesn't look or feel much different from the original version to me, but I'm probably not the most qualified to judge since I never played very far.

I fired this up last night after the update which is about 12GB. It doesn't look or feel much different from the original version to me, but I'm probably not the most qualified to judge since I never played very far.

reason you stopped?

reason you stopped?

It just didn't grab me. Mainly, the world felt kind of empty.. especially when you compare it to other open-world games.

That was shortly after the original release though. I kept hoping that the content added with the expansions would flesh it out more. Most of the reviews are positive, and fans seem to really like it. So I've always meant to go back and give it another try.

From what I saw in the short amount of time I've played the Definitive Edition, the world still feels somewhat empty.

It just didn't grab me. Mainly, the world felt kind of empty.. especially when you compare it to other open-world games.

That was shortly after the original release though. I kept hoping that the content added with the expansions would flesh it out more. Most of the reviews are positive, and fans seem to really like it. So I've always meant to go back and give it another try.

From what I saw in the short amount of time I've played the Definitive Edition, the world still feels somewhat empty.

ah, too empty is not good same goes for too crowed i suppose.
guess i have to watch some vtubes

Back
Top Bottom