HiddenX

The Elder Spy
Staff Member
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
The tactical RPG The Hand of Merlin will be released on June 14:

Dev blog 119 - Release date!

Hey folks!

Since we're still in playtesting and bug fixing mode, there aren't a lot of juicy design topics to ramble about. We're steadily ironing out the kinks from the game, and every report we've received on both Steam or Discord has already been fixed.

The only temporary setback to get those fixes out is a planned power outage that will affect our builder infrastructure. We were planning a patch for today, but due to this we've decided to push the patch for next week. We don't want to risk releasing a patch today without a way to react to any unexpected crashes or critical issues it could have. Note that when I say unexpected, I really mean unexpected - the expected ones would have been fixed before the patch went out!

So in short, expect a patch next week with fixes to everything that has been reported on Steam so far, and likely anything that gets reported from today until then.

As for the title of the blog post....
*drum roll*
June 14th!

In less than a month, the game will receive the final Early Access update, Update 8: Endless Mode, and leave Early Access to become the full 1.0 version!

It's been a long, bumpy and fun ride since we started Early Access. I'm sure we couldn't have made the game as good as it is now without the support of the people who gave us feedback. Whether that feedback was some tiny annoyance or some larger concern (like character uniqueness), we tried to improve the game with all of those in mind, and even if we didn't end up resolving every suggestion, I can assure you that each one was at least discussed.

That said, we're still open to feedback and are ready to improve the game the best we can with our limited capacity all the way until release! Just note that, after all, we are just 3 programmers out of 8 people in total, so there's a natural limit to what we can pull off.
So if you have the game and would like to suggest improvements for before or after 1.0, report bugs or give us some constructive criticism, come talk to us directly on our Discord server, or post here on Steam and I'll reply as soon as I see the message!

Thanks for the support!

MarkoP
More information.

Back
Top Bottom