StarCrawlers - Big Beautify Update

Sigh… You know that people will listen more to you if you express your opinions in a more pleasant way, right?

Sigh... You know that I don't care if people are listening to me, right?

Last edited:
Biased much? idiot…

Nice, anything else to add? I'm playing it at the moment...it's fun.

Btw, isn't any game where it makes random items(diablo and it's ilk) the same thing?

Anyways, answer if you want, if you think you can do it without being insulting? Maybe english isn't your first language and you don't understand context?

Nice, anything else to add? I'm playing it at the moment…it's fun.

Btw, isn't any game where it makes random items(diablo and it's ilk) the same thing?

Anyways, answer if you want, if you think you can do it without being insulting? Maybe english isn't your first language and you don't understand context?

I never insulted anyone here in this thread, in my first comment I've only mentioned the developer's retardation. Are these specific developers related to you? If not why are you insulted? No, English is not the issue, you are the issue here, making assumptions on people you don't even know...Plus I'm not interest to make conversation with biased disrespectful snowflakes.

I never insulted anyone here in this thread, in my first comment I've only mentioned the developer's retardation. Are these specific developers related to you? If not why are you insulted? No, English is not the issue, you are the issue here, making assumptions on people you don't even know…Plus I'm not interest to make conversation with biased disrespectful snowflakes.

If you can't see why infering people are retarded isn't a good thing, I guess there isn't much to say to you. You seem to be a young disrespectful person anyways, pretty sure lnguage is an issue....if not, personality is...

If you can't see why infering people are retarded isn't a good thing, I guess there isn't much to say to you. You seem to be a young disrespectful person anyways, pretty sure lnguage is an issue….if not, personality is…

I'll give you a free advice cause you seem a bit of naive. Learn to be less snowflake in general, because you'll have problems in your life. I know it's hard but try it.

So, why do you post on a discussion board, if you aren't interested in discussion?

Because small developers in general tend to watch comments in sites like this. I want them to know, that not all of us are brain-dead graphic whores. Happy now?
I've wasted to much of my precious time answering your idiotic and naive questions.
Please don't reply again, thanks.

Last edited:
To rage like a 14 year old manchild of course.

It's not about rage, believe me, I'm very relaxed here. Learn to be less butthurt in your life it will benefit you...

Because small developers in general tend to watch comments in sites like this. I want them to know, that not all of us are brain-dead graphic whores. Happy now?
I've wasted to much of my precious time answering your idiotic and naive questions.
If you want the developers to take your feedback seriously, it would also be better if you expressed it in a constructive manner. They also listen more to nice posts.

Allow me to demonstrate:
"I wish the developers would spend more time on x, instead of on the graphics. I find the game play shallow/random/whatever because of y and z, and have these suggestions:..........."

What suggestions do you have to the developers then about how their game could be improved?

Would anyone here consider these guys graphic whores? I mean, it's not like the game is so modern and cutting edge....it looks nice though...

I think it's better to not give him the attention he wants here...

If you want the developers to take your feedback seriously, it would also be better if you expressed it in a constructive manner. They also listen more to nice posts.

Allow me to demonstrate:
"I wish the developers would spend more time on x, instead of on the graphics. I find the game play shallow/random/whatever because of y and z, and have these suggestions:……….."

Developers listen to everything, some of them even laughing with posts like this, not everyone is a snowflake like you...

Would anyone here consider these guys graphic whores? I mean, it's not like the game is so modern and cutting edge….it looks nice though…

I think it's better to not give him the attention he wants here…

My initial intention was to make one fucking comment about this game and move on, but If you ask questions and accuse others for being trolls or codexers or whatever of course I will answer. You should have thought of that from the start. But no, the snowflake nest here got triggered and made 34 unnecessary comments for a mediocre unknown game which at the end of day no one gives a fuck about it…YOU and your friend are the ones who made it such a big fuss, not me.

Triggered.

Developers listen to everything, some of them even laughing with posts like this, not everyone is a snowflake like you...
The only thing you wrote was "generic random levels and boring gameplay." Do you have any actual suggestions to the devs how they can improve their game?

The only thing you wrote was "generic random levels and boring gameplay." Do you have any actual suggestions to the devs how they can improve their game?

No troll, now STFU.

Back
Top Bottom