Elden Ring - Leaked Gameplay Trailer

@JDR13; Very interesting! Thanks for that.

They all sound pretty reasonable, but I'm skeptical. I would say the "procedurally generated ruins" sounds the most unlikely, but there were some dungeons like this in Bloodborne. Which I haven't played, not having a PS4. But it would be a great addition, especially for end game variety.

Even fake leaks are better than nothing!

Yeah, I hope the leak is legit because most of those things are a positive to me.

I'm not a fan of procedurally generated dungeons, so I hope that part isn't true, but it's not a big deal in this case since the majority of the game is hand-crafted.

I like that there's swimming and diving and that a lot of items in the environment can be interacted with. It seems like they're really focusing on exploration and immersion.

Yeah, for sure.

I also like the idea of areas opening based on the weather or day/night cycle. Would be awesome to see what they do with that. Maybe just some snow melts and reveals a cave. But I remember way back in faery tale on Amiga some NPCs would only be there at night, so it could be something like that. Also, using skills taken from defeated bosses to open areas instead of boring old keys sounds pretty fun.

Back
Top Bottom