Empire of Sin - Preview

HiddenX

The Elder Spy
Staff Member
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
How to manage an Empire of Sin:

Empire of Sin | Game Pillars | RPG

There can only be one king or queen of Chicago. How you get there is up to you. Empire of Sin has a lot of roleplaying elements, including quests, missions, and different ways to customize your gangsters. In this video we show you how you can tailor your crew and your empire to suit your own play style.
More information.

This looks really interesting and tempting! Hopefully some other game will be delayed so we have the time to play this one (yeah, that was a bad joke, I know. Didn't really mean it).

Anyway, I didn't know Romero moved to Ireland (nor why), that must be quite a change.

This looks really interesting and tempting! Hopefully some other game will be delayed so we have the time to play this one (yeah, that was a bad joke, I know. Didn't really mean it).

Anyway, I didn't know Romero moved to Ireland (nor why), that must be quite a change.

NoClip actually did a documentary about it. He's definitely gone native!

If big AAA companies go censor upskirt detail from games, then Psychopathic Scenes must be censored from this one too: the completely demented end-of-combat execution by razor blade in Empire of Sin.
Some idiot at Romero Games or at the publisher thought executions would be fun, but making it so realistic in an already realistic setting only causes deep psychological trauma, PTSD in players. Demented parts allowed in games and then people are surprised about news stories breaking about teen sons killing their families ..

NoClip actually did a documentary about it. He's definitely gone native!
Oh, thanks for the link! I've already watched a few videos from them, but somehow managed to miss this one.

He's indeed in complete immersion ;) Let's hope this stupid Brexit won't have too much impact on that part of Ireland.

Back
Top Bottom