Baldur's Gate 3 - Gameplay Explained

I'm not the biggest fan of Kingmaker and I've been vocal about it in these boards, especially because I feel scammed at how I had to pay full price for a product tagged as "release" when it was, at best, in Friend & Family Alpha stage.

However, after all the patching and fixing, and especially with the recent announcement of a turn-based mode, I think it will turn out into a decent game. Regardless, saying it sucks because you played some board games feels weird, but hey. Maybe I'll play chess tonight and notice how much Baldur's Gate 3 sucks because of it.

I finally watched both parts and I'm positively surprised. I'm getting less anxious the more I see and the more I hear. BG 1 and 2 hold a special place in my heart so this is one of few games where I actually care if the game becomes less than I hope.

I really hope the story is really good, because the ones in the original sin games were quite forgettable. I loved how they did with the npc quests and stories, but the main quest was pretty "meh" in my opinion.

Back
Top Bottom