Underrail

Well, I killed the 5 or 6 (!) psi beetles that ganged up on me when rescuing Newton. There were double the amount of beetles than on Normal difficulty. It was tough but I had to get smart - killed the first one with an aimed shot and neural overload. Closed the double doors, planted a frag mine at the door and then a bear trap a bit farther back. Opened the door, moved back and threw a molotov, which also triggered the frag mine and killed a couple of them. One then burned to death, and when the fire cleared I shot the last one to death with my .44 hammerer. Recovered my bear trap and went on my way. :)

So fun! On Normal it was a breeze. On Hard I had to actually utilize my resources and some wits, and also the environment. Big difference. Really loving it.

Well, I killed the 5 or 6 (!) psi beetles that ganged up on me when rescuing Newton. There were double the amount of beetles than on Normal difficulty. It was tough but I had to get smart - killed the first one with an aimed shot and neural overload. Closed the double doors, planted a frag mine at the door and then a bear trap a bit farther back. Opened the door, moved back and threw a molotov, which also triggered the frag mine and killed a couple of them. One then burned to death, and when the fire cleared I shot the last one to death with my .44 hammerer. Recovered my bear trap and went on my way. :)

So fun! On Normal it was a breeze. On Hard I had to actually utilize my resources and some wits, and also the environment. Big difference. Really loving it.

Sounds like you're having a good time, but note that as others have said the big spike is Depot A. So you may really struggle there...
Although crafting is very useful there too, but I won't spoil more.

Thanks, Pladio. :party:

The nice thing about what happened there is now I have a bunch of credits. I grabbed a couple frag mines, a couple HE grenades, a couple frag grenads, an EMP grenade, i have some caltrops, a poisoned bear trap, and more. I'm pretty set for the upcoming challenges. Also gotta grab Scare psionics next level. We'll see how it goes!

Back
Top Bottom