Post a Picture of Yourself!

It's what I'm doing all the time :p.

Dart, you're definitely a good looking guy. We're all our worst critics when it comes to how we look. Trust me, I don't think I'm that good looking but somehow managed to get pretty much any girl I wanted over the years. Shocks the hell out of me when I think about it. But that's another post for another time, lol.

Dart, you're definitely a good looking guy. We're all our worst critics when it comes to how we look. Trust me, I don't think I'm that good looking but somehow managed to get pretty much any girl I wanted over the years. Shocks the hell out of me when I think about it. But that's another post for another time, lol.

That's kind of you to say - thanks ;)

I find it extremely hard to be objective about my own physical appearance - so it's nice to hear something positive about it.

I've always thought that, if women were to be attracted to me, it would be more about my intellectual approach to life.

Though, of course, they'd have to be pretty strange to like my ways - and downright weird to stick around ;)

No problem!

I find it somewhat hard to be objective about my own looks as well. I tend to lean towards the negative side of things as well, thinking that I'm just not that attractive. Even though many women over the years have said I was, I just had a hard time believing it!

Now, I'm much more happy about myself and learned to like myself a whole lot more. I used to have a serious complex over this, but I've overcome it, just by taking some time and trying to correct the negative thoughts proactively.

It's an ongoing process, but it's much better than it has been in the past.

No problem!

I find it somewhat hard to be objective about my own looks as well. I tend to lean towards the negative side of things as well, thinking that I'm just not that attractive. Even though many women over the years have said I was, I just had a hard time believing it!

Now, I'm much more happy about myself and learned to like myself a whole lot more. I used to have a serious complex over this, but I've overcome it, just by taking some time and trying to correct the negative thoughts proactively.

It's an ongoing process, but it's much better than it has been in the past.

Well, I can't say anything about your looks - but you're obviously a positive and kind person - so that's going to be in your favor ;)

Well, cause some people (like me) occasionally post random people we find attractive as our avatars. I did that for a while. o.o;

For the record, you're more attractive than your avatars - so….

Oh, and Jaz is certainly prettier than that weird android thingy ;)

Last edited:
*g*Oh D'art, I wish I was half as angelic-looking as 700, but you're right about Aubrielle :D.

*g*Oh D'art, I wish I was half as angelic-looking as 700, but you're right about Aubrielle :D.

I take it your version of an angel is a being severely constipated and wearing awkward helmets? ;)

I prefer the real you, sorry!

Yeah, pretty much that :p . And what's awkward about a GATH VR helmet? In case you have a spare one or 140 € too much, just send it to me, will ya? The ancient mannequin in hubby's photo studio would look great in this.

I had a somewhat angelic sig pic once. Dug around a little and found it:
angel1899.gif

*blushes and melts and disintegrates*

You - both of you - just

tumblr_mxp2l0F18h1ss9nvno1_250.gif

Yeah, pretty much that :p . And what's awkward about a GATH VR helmet? In case you have a spare one or 140 € too much, just send it to me, will ya? The ancient mannequin in hubby's photo studio would look great in this.

I'd rather spend that money one something sensible, thank you ;)

I had a somewhat angelic sig pic once. Dug around a little and found it:
angel1899.gif

A bit masculine for you, ain't it? ;)

I actually like my angels a little more masculine :p. In fact, my very first avatar on these - no, the RPGDot boards was this one:
triassmall.gif

@Aubrielle: :D

Be glad that I didn't post the nekkid MX.

You made me jump! Suddenly there's a life-size dude on my screen that seems to be saying "Oi! Who are you looking at?!" :biggrin:

You made me jump! Suddenly there's a life-size dude on my screen that seems to be saying "Oi! Who are you looking at?!" :biggrin:

I'm laughing because I just did that to myself.

Back
Top Bottom