A Big Thank You

Ditto, even if you all are a bunch of right-wing nut-jobs!!! (wait.. did I say that out loud?)

:p

Ditto, even if you all are a bunch of right-wing nut-jobs!!! (wait.. did I say that out loud?)

Hey, only *some* of us are right wing-nuts ... others of us are just crazy in general ... ;)

Only yesterday somebody accused my writing of being 'feminine', and now you come with this right-wing stuff?
What's in the water?

What's in the water?
Funny you should ask ... (from a town near me day before yesterday)

The town flushed its water system after nearly 100 people had to be treated at local hospitals for burning sensations and skin rashes after too much lye, or sodium hydroxide, was released into the water.

Sodium hydroxide is routinely added to water to reduce acidity and limit pipe corrosion. Officials discovered the contamination Wednesday morning and believe that it occurred the night before. None of the 100 people who fell ill had to remain hospitalized overnight.

Ouch! Yuck! The horror... though I admit I thought of LSD :floating:.
Anyway, I like the fact that people of all convictions/with a broad range of attitudes can post here without receiving too much flak.

Bah! Ur 4ll sTooPid. My opinonz is only matter. Teh rest of u think u so nice but u not so nice cuz u dont lisen 2 me. Oblivian suxxors, u loozers.

Sorry. Getting too sugary, even if I do love this place just as much as the rest of you.
wtf go bak 2 skool wit ur mom

I never really posted on the dot, dunno why. But now here, I feel kind of comfortable. :)

Same here. The dot seemed more intimidating somehow...:)

All those Jolt ads looking back at you all the time. I know they were trying to get in my head. :lol:

I love you too man :bigcry: *big hug*

Hello!

I feel the same way Narpet does and like all of you do.

I come here every day always anxious to see what's going on.

I don't post often but I'm always there.
Does that make me a lurker?
Not familiar with the terms used for the different posters but anyways... tis not important.

Just wanted to let you know I really appreciate this virtual home and want to congratulate the Mods for building such a great community.

Back
Top Bottom