Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice - Now enhanced on PC

HiddenX

The Elder Spy
Staff Member
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
Henriquejr spotted some enhancements for the PC version of Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice:

Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice - Now Enhanced On PC!

Relive Senua's journey with improved visuals, DirectX Raytracing, NVIDIA DLSS / AMD FSR support, and more.
Just over four years since launch we're happy to introduce a huge new update to Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice. Starting with visuals, we've integrated the enhancements we made to the recent Xbox Series X|S release of Hellblade, including updated materials, particles, level of detail and Ray Tracing.

This new build includes Ray Tracing presets (Low, Medium, High), with Ray Traced reflections, plus Ray Traced shadows exclusive to the High preset. We think this brings a new depth to Helheim never seen before, so we're excited for people to retread Senua's steps in an even more immersive environment.
Hellblade on PC now also supports both DirectX 11 and 12, with support for NVIDIA DLSS and AMD FSR upscaling for an optimised experience.

[...]
More information.

Since I have a GTX1070Ti, I won't be able to see these bells & whistles :)

I recently upgraded but did not enjoy the first hour of the game. Wasnt in the mood for forced blurry vision and attempted jump scares.

Hell of a Game...pun intended. Lacked Variety, but I loved the game and the music. The setting would be fun for an RPG.

Back
Top Bottom