He is moving like a komodo dragon :), so I'd say that's good!

Yep, he is a pretty good at being a lizard.

Continue to create unit's miniatures.

FiMbQZg.png

This is a Berkan guard. He's armed with a heavy morgenstern that pacify everyone who puts himself above the law very quickly.

I never get tired of rotoscoped imagery. Is your background a 3D terrain or 2D?

I never get tired of rotoscoped imagery. Is your background a 3D terrain or 2D?

It is 2D as is everything in the game.

Here are the latest ingame screenshots. It's always interesting to find out how a project will turn out in the end. It's still far to the end but so far so good. What do you think?

Pvh9rYr.png

R861rr0.png

pUGAaAh.png

rOUs87r.png

I'm really liking the grid layout, the tactical vibe I'm feeling off this game will most likely having me playing it on day one. Keep up the great work!

I'm really liking the grid layout, the tactical vibe I'm feeling off this game will most likely having me playing it on day one. Keep up the great work!

Yes, it is a tactical RPG indeed, so stay tuned ;)

nice and much luck for your work

Thank you.

Here's something new: first attempt to add some colors to our grim reapers. But looks like no colors in the world will make them smile.

9IRV7EE.jpg

I will hire you guys one day

I will hire you guys one day
Am I glad my future's secure :)

Meet Lo Pheng, the third protagonist of our game.

WetRYai.jpg

He’s an Eikon, a mixture between a Jedi Knight and the Unsullied from 'A Song of Ice and Fire'. Brutal training and unwavering obedience to the ways of his people have stripped him of all humanity. Every five years the elders of the Eikon tribe auction their warriors off for rental in a place not far from the Isle of Shadows. All the high and mighty dream of purchasing such a contract, because an Eikon will serve you in any manner you think fit—whether as a strategist in your army, a bodyguard, an assassin or a herald. But there’s one thing no money in the world can buy, and that is an Eikon’s respect. And don’t expect him to carry out an order if it runs counter to his notion of righteousness.

Lo Pheng’s story is about the journey of a strong individual who grows aware of his own suppressed humanity. It is our attempt to show that the inhumane (as defined by our shared view of ethics) very often behave far more humanely than ordinary people.

A short video behind the curtains of making of Ash of Gods main theme. Stunning Magdalena Przychodzka recording vocal part.

https://youtu.be/seBdOUMtvOY

The enraged villager wants revenge. Trample his garden was a bad idea!

giphy.gif

How to turn the fight into your advantage, if you made a couple of mistakes? Of course, with the help of cards. You will learn everything they can do a bit later.

YUoNRF5.jpg

Amma is a prophetess and guardian of mysteries who is well versed in several types of weapons. She became one of the first characters drawn for the game. But that version was a draft and we substantially finalized it.

She prefers loneliness, but occasionally appears among people as a fortuneteller. Always watchful, believes no one and never smiles. Whatever secrets she hides, they will not be easy to recognize.

I2PBYkq.jpg

The enraged villager wants revenge. Trample his garden was a bad idea!

giphy.gif

Love it!

And the music is quite adequate , folky , ethno and all ... ;)

Love it!

And the music is quite adequate , folky , ethno and all … ;)

Thank you, it's great that you find it fitting as well.

This is a 3D render of one of the physical awards we plan to offer to the backers of our Kickstarter campaign.

rmVhiEy.png

It's a keychain made of stainless steel in the form of a menhir, one of the giant stones of magical nature that take a central place in the history and the world of the game.

Do you have any experience with Kickstarter and the physical awards in particular? If you do - can you share some insights you've acquired while working on it? Or did you maybe back some campaign and chose a lot with physical awards? And last but not least - as a backer would you've liked such an award?

Ash of Gods is launched on Steam Greenlight but it needs your help to become greenlit.

pzU4sYy.png

8hVMg78.png

7P58r3h.png

g9wYQva.png

b26oIB7.png

We are working on this project for almost a year, and now we need your help. Vote for the game (we really need it), add it to your favorites to be updated and spread the word among your friends, of course!

Greenlight page is located here http://bit.ly/2pfMo5k

Not to be negative but another small developer reported that steam has all but killed greenlight and it is almost impossible to go that route. Perhaps they were mistaken but you might check into the current situation in that arena.

Not to be negative but another small developer reported that steam has all but killed greenlight and it is almost impossible to go that route. Perhaps they were mistaken but you might check into the current situation in that arena.

They are planning to get rid of it in favor of a differnet system, but as of now - it's there and seems to work so we've submitted the game there. If get to top-100 we'll see what happens next :)

I voted two days ago but for some reason I couldn't search this by name. I had to hit all the tags and then go through queue.

They are planning to get rid of it in favor of a differnet system, but as of now - it's there and seems to work so we've submitted the game there. If get to top-100 we'll see what happens next :)

I wouldn't worry about it. You got it submitted in time before they shut it down. And, as we all know, just recently Grimoire was greenlit in record time.

Back
Top Bottom