Fallout 4 - Wyoming Mod

HiddenX

The Elder Spy
Staff Member
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
Rjshae spotted an interesting Fallout 4 mod in the making:

Fallout 4: Wyoming, Rise of the Great Khanate

Greetings everyone and welcome to our 2nd development blog!

It’s been a little over a month since I posted this project’s first development blog and at the time I was working alone, a lot has changed since then. To begin with, as of now there are almost 20 people working or having contributed to this project in some way. While this certainly sounds good, we still have many empty positions which are affecting the overall progress of the mod.

Namely, we desperately need people with experience in quest design/implementation in the Creation Kit. Whilst we have a team of talented writers, they cannot complete their work since the storyline and the quests need to be designed in accordance with what is possible with the Creation Kit. Lacking people with experience in the field of quest design/implementation means that we’re unable to realistically write our story and quests. Thus if you have some experience with quests in the Creation Kit and you would like to help this project (even if it’s only as an advisor: letting us know what is possible and what not) we definitely need you! So feel free to send an email at atlas1080p@gmail.com and we’ll get you started!

In addition, if you’re a 3d artist and you have some experience working with nifskope, the Creation Kit and implementing your custom assets into the game, we could definitely make use of your skills. We’ve hit a wall when it comes to importing custom assets into the game and we definitely need some help there in order to progress the mod.

But enough with talking, let’s start this preview!

World Building:

Whilst a lot of talented people joined the team, in this field I still largely work alone. Over the past month, I’ve been working with the regions tool in order to generate a first layer of textures for the entirety of the worldspace. In order to do so, I’ve decided that the world should be split into three different climate areas (this determines the texture set and overall look of these areas).

[...]
More information.

Since our curator is in the 2nd screenshot, from top to bottom, then you can rest assured this mod is damn good :biggrin:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom