Original Sin - Enhanced Edition Announced

Not a fan of fully voiced conversations but I hope it can be turned off. The rest sounds good. Only played for a few hours then decided to wait, glad I did.

Kirrils music wasn't as good this time around I didn't think. Wasn't he sick or something?

Wasn't he sick or something?
Yup, that was the case.
It was still good, but not nearly as good as it could have been with some more love.

Glad I waited on this one. Will definitely be picking up the EE when it is released.

I didn't see it mentioned but does anyone know if EE will have day/night and NPC schedules?

So both WL2 and D:OS are giving free EE versions to those that own the game while PoE will be selling expansions and fixing the game through that :D

And also meanwhile State of Decay gets Year-One Survival Edition (which is kinda Enhanced Edition) with a puny discount for the owners of the game, instead of releasing it for free!

Some devs just don't know how to treat customer base !!!!

Some devs just don't know how to treat customer base !!!!
Publishers. Not devs.
Freebies, cutouts or horse armor scandal decision is always on publishers.

And also meanwhile State of Decay gets Year-One Survival Edition (which is kinda Enhanced Edition) with a puny discount for the owners of the game, instead of releasing it for free!!

They can go to hell and take the zombies with them.

Kirrils music wasn't as good this time around I didn't think. Wasn't he sick or something?

Personally I really liked the music. Very atmospheric.

I still haven't played this game and now I'm glad I haven't. I hope that they've made managing inventory a more robust affair.

Anyway, sounds like this is what we've been waiting for!

One thing to take into account is Larian had a massive success (at least with D:OS; where as with DKS things did not go so well but anyways) is that double fine did not sell very well where as the other three D:OS, wasteland and poe have made decent $$ to support the give back.

Publishers. Not devs.
Freebies, cutouts or horse armor scandal decision is always on publishers.

Great news, better than expected. Hopefully they will show us the next two games sooner than later.

Great news, better than expected. Hopefully they will show us the next two games sooner than later.

Really looking forward to any news on the next two as well.

Not sure if EE will get a replay out of me but this definitely builds the love for Larian.

Plus love that stance on DLC!

Instant buy.

I didn't see it mentioned but does anyone know if EE will have day/night and NPC schedules?

It damn well better. That was one of my most anticipated stretch goals, and to see it left out was a huge letdown. I can't believe that so many RPGs to this day still leave out this feature, when Origin was able to do it with every game starting with Ultima V in 1987.

*sigh*
As D:OS has 0 replay value for me, the EE announcement is just another encouragement for me to wait some month before playing future releases.

It damn well better. That was one of my most anticipated stretch goals, and to see it left out was a huge letdown. I can't believe that so many RPGs to this day still leave out this feature, when Origin was able to do it with every game starting with Ultima V in 1987.

Yeah and left out by this developer (who always have been heavily inspired by the Ultima games who introduced details like NPC schedules and day/night cycles). I have to say I was very disppointed and a bit surprised by that.

Shweet. The gf and me will probably be restarting our campaign when this gets released. :)
Swen for president!

Same here. It would add a great deal of immersion. I'm not seeing it mentioned though, so I'm assuming it's not in.

Shweet. The gf and me will probably be restarting our campaign when this gets released. :)
Swen for president!

Same here. It would add a great deal of immersion. I'm not seeing it mentioned though, so I'm assuming it's not in.

They did say they had many things they would unveil in the coming months, it's obivous they really don't know themselves yet what will be included..

I bet this Enhanched Edition is at least 1+ years away though :/

Back
Top Bottom