Beltion - Russian Release Dated

Looks fun to me, I'd actually "try" to play the Russian version if there was no other eventual option...but I have my fingers crossed that they'll pick up a NA distributer/publisher :)

ARPGs are fun too!

I didn't think it was my type of thing either before I played it. Now I think it was one of the best, if not THE best, game released in 2008.

Is it really? Alright I'm downloading the demo based on that recommendation. I thought it was just a clone of that Heros series.

Heroes of Might and Magic is a clone of the original Kings Bounty and this is pretty much like a remake or spiritual successor of the original game. I am not sure how it is compared to the original one and how HoM&M is simular to the original Kings Bounty since I have only played the demo of the first HoM&M and found out it isn't my kind of game.

The original Kings Bounty was made by New World Computing, the same company that made HoMM 1-4, so it's more of a successor than a clone, but with a new name. The new Kings Bounty is far closer to HoMM than the original Kings Bounty, but that's not really a bad thing - HoMM is an amazing series after all.

Back
Top Bottom