Dungeon Rats - Key Giveaway

Myrthos

Cave Canem
Administrator
Pladio is offering a key for Dungeon Rats, so if you can't get enough of trying to win stuff at RPGWatch, you can have a go at this one.

And here are Da Rulez:

1. You need to be registered at RPGWatch before the 22nd of November 2016, to be able to participate.
  2. You need to reply to this news posting.
  3. If you are banned, you cannot participate anymore.
  4. Everybody fulfilling the first three rules, gets one ticket for the raffle.
  5. If you have a ticket, for every year that you are registered at RPGWatch you get one additional ticket (we base this on months, so if you registered before December 2006, you get 10 additional tickets, If you registered in December 2006, you get 9 additional tickets).
  6. If you have a ticket, for every 500 posts you have (at the moment of posting the reply), you get one additional ticket.
  7. There will be only one winner.
  8. If your name is drawn in the raffle, the Steam key will be sent to you via PM.
  9. The giveaway will last until Friday the 25th of November.
More information.

We can't get enough of this. Here is your chance to win a Dungeon Rats key, provided by Pladio.

Sure i'm in.

Can't say no to dungeon rats!

edit: i'm first!

Have the game, don't need a key, love the game, congrats to whoever wins and the rest of you should just buy it, I say it is great. If you enjoy tactical squad fights, this will be something you'll love.

Hey, finally a raffle for a game I intend to play and don't own yet! ^^
Thanks to Pladio for doing this!

Sign me up for the raffle :)

I'm in too! Thanks Pladio. Have whiffed badly on these so far, probably due to many years lurking before registering, but that's OK. Love the site.

Thanks for another giveaway, Pladio! :)

I'm in !!!

I don't need a key at all, just want to say I'm thrilled at the skewed lottery ticket system where ten year members get a pile of tickets... because I'm a ten year member, WOO!

i won a DOS2 key, but what the hell. lets try the limits of my luck . im in

Back
Top Bottom