Aliens: Colonial Marines

About the only setting that could get me to really enjoy a shooter, would be that one…

I was a little nervous at first when I saw that Sega has a hand in this, but I'm optimistic because it was developed by Gearbox, who has a pretty good track record when it comes to first-person shooters.

If this had been developed by Rebellion, I wouldn't even bother with it. I know Rebellion did the original AvP back in 1999, but that most recent game was terrible imo.

Yeah, I have a good feeling about this one as well.

Agreed about the last AvP. I wouldn't say it was terrible, and I actually enjoyed some of it - but it most definitely wasn't what it should have been.

Ooh, this might be good! Thanks for the link, don't think I had heard of this game before. Being a huge Alien/Aliens fan, this went right to the Top 10 of my games I'm eagerly waiting for. Here's hoping it doesn't suck, like the aforementioned new AvP game which was a pretty sad effort.

"I'd like to introduce you to a close, personal friend of mine: the 10mm M41A pulse rifle with a 30mm grenade launcher."

Back
Top Bottom