Someone decided to Troll KS

Great pitch :)
BACKED

…and over $8000 pledged already. Maybe I should announce some random nonsense on Indiegogo, then declare the project a tragic failure, and take a vacation in the Caribbean…

…and over $8000 pledged already. Maybe I should announce some random nonsense on Indiegogo, then declare the project a tragic failure, and take a vacation in the Caribbean…

Grimoire

edit - well declared a failure hasnt happened i suppose

Grimoire

edit - well declared a failure hasnt happened i suppose

Good point. Why declare a failure? Just take the vacation (or construct a nuclear bunker), and then post a new loading screen as an update once a year.

$17k now. I think people are pledging just because they know it is fake.

Those backers are playing a risky game. If the project creator has a decent chunk of money on hand and an accomplice who's willing to pledge it on their behalf, they could wait for everybody to back the project as a joke (maybe getting it up to the halfway mark) and then have the big pledge added at the last minute to guarantee the project is funded, forcing everyone to make good on their joke offers.

Instapledge!

Back
Top Bottom