Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night - Three New Characters

Silver

Spaceman
Staff Member
The latest from Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night tells us about three new characters that will make an appearance during Miriams adventures. Each character has accompanying concept art so check it out if your interested.

Hi everyone, this is IGA.

We will be introducing new characters for this month's update - a woman who supports Miriam, a man related to the incident from 10 years ago, and a young villager. Maybe I can finally write up our story? That's about as much as we've gathered so far.

Rather than talking about it, right now I'm actively building the story. I wonder if I'll make it to the voice recording on time... Stay tuned!

But before that, I need to decide on voice actors!
[...]

Dominique Baldwin (ドミニク・ボールドウィン)
An exorcist dispatched by the church, she supports Miriam as the shopkeeper. She speaks in a posh way, but she treats everyone kindly. While the church believes Miriam and Gebel to be demons, Dominique trusts them as human beings. In order to foil Gebel's ambitions, she asks her old friend Johannes to summon Miriam.

Alfred (アルフレッド)
Alfred is one of the alchemists responsible for the demon-summoning uproar ten years ago. He was Johannes's mentor, and a father figure to both Johannes and Miriam, but he's lost his former self as he heads to the castle seeking the Book of Logaeth in Gebel's possession. Quite and intelligent, Alfred's alchemic ability was unmatched even among his fellow alchemists.

Anne Knolles (アン・ノールズ)
A village girl whose parents were murdered. Anne was saved by Dominique and Miriam when demons attacked her village. When Dominique is out of town, Anne looks after the shop. She is a bright and cheerful girl.
In addition some questions and answers from Iga

More information.

These folks asked for $500K on Kickstarter and raised...................................

over $5.5 million

And after checking out their kickstarter page and developer updates and such, I can see why. Don't know how I missed this one but it is absolutely an instant purchase for me when they release it.

Back
Top Bottom