Pricewatch!

Interesting, I haven't played #1 very much so maybe I haven't had time to experience any issues Still for 89c each at the moment you're not going to really lose out that much if it doesn't work properly.

Last edited:
BG:EE is $5 on GoG now, just in time for Siege of Dragonspear there now too.

The graphics are actually pretty nice as they use the big pixels as art style and not as excuse. Personally I wouldn't want to play Serpent in the Staglands or Knights of the Chalice and they look extremely rough. But I'd say that Dungeon of the Endless is a completely different thing.

If you see the game in motion it looks quite nice and it works well.

Nordic games heavily discounted at GamersGate at the mo. This includes things like various incarnations of Spellforce and Gothic.

GoG has 3 Enhanced Ed's of the Infinity engine games all on sale for 60% off (that's BG, BG2 & IWD) plus Might and Magics are discounted.

kwm

Legends of Eisenwald is 75% off at Steam at the moment, making it a steal.
Even the "season pass" is 75% off! All future DLC discounted? Yes please. :)

Activision weekend on Steam which mostly amounts to a lot of Call of Duty except for one gem... Vampire: The Masquerade: Bloodlines is 75% off ($5)! There's still time to play it before everyone else has!

TSW Ultimate Ed is ~$20 at the mo on Steam.

TSW?

OMG, the 1998 version of BattleZone (the first-person RTS game) is on Steam with updated visuals. 20% off, too, until April 24.

Speaking of old school, Gauntlet is 75% off.

Ah, The Secret World (TSW) is 66% off.

King's Bounty games are 75% off. So is Banner Saga.

Yeah even the name is secret ;)

=)

Back
Top Bottom