Gamedec - Military and Out-Rangers

Myrthos

Cave Canem
Administrator
In a recent update for Gamedec, more information about the military and out-rangers is given.

In the GamedecVerse, there are only four countries in the world: The Free States of the Americas (FSA), Free Europe (FE), the African Federation (AF), and the Pacific and Indian Ocean Federation (PIOF). Some of these countries have separate districts. E.g., FSA has South and North America, PIOF has Mother Russia, Middle Kingdom, Australia, etc.

Armies

Each of these four countries has its own professional armies, whose numbers, like technological advancement, vary greatly.

Free States of Americas [FSA]

The FSA army has two million soldiers and four million drones. It relies on modern equipment, unmanned warfare, and special forces. The best airships, the best submarines, the best spacecraft, the best-trained pilots, and commandos. And the most expensive equipment.

African Federation [AF]

This is the poorest and second-largest army. It consists of five million soldiers divided into armies according to tribal affiliation and one hundred thousand drones. Inadequate equipment and poor training, not the best motivation. FE is essentially a fictional country torn apart by corporations.

Pacific and Indian Ocean Federation [PIOF]

Without a doubt the most powerful army globally, with forty million soldiers and ten million drones. Everything looks fantastic. Technology, however, does not catch up with that of the FSA, and experts have no doubt that in the event of a clash, the FSA would win.

Free Europe [FE]

Experts still cannot determine which army would be more effective: the one belonging to the PIOF or the one at the disposal of the FE. The European army consists of three million soldiers and three million drones. Still, it has reliable equipment and well-trained personnel. Like the FSE, it has airborne battleships, great aircraft, submarines, and because of its location, numerous special forces.

[...]
More information.

I'm intrigued by this game. I like the concept of being a detective who explores virtual worlds to solve crimes. I just wish it had a combat system.

I love true detective games, and yeah I think it would be even better with a combat system, even a simplistic one. I'll be keeping an eye on it just to see what happens a bit down the road.

Back
Top Bottom