iPhone and iOS 10 and battery life

Meh to Viber … no substitute for the full-line ecosystem of Apple's messages. Also II famously insecure.
First time I'm reading viber is insecure.
All I know about Viber is that it does not belong to owner of chinese child labor factories nor facebook. Also, it doesn't require whatever bloatware. Vibertunes doesn't exist.

First time I'm reading viber is insecure.
All I know about Viber is that it does not belong to owner of chinese child labor factories nor facebook. Also, it doesn't require whatever bloatware. Vibertunes doesn't exist.

Oh good god give me a break - your defense to your proven shitpile app is to pile on BS anti-Apple nonsense? Grow up.

https://nakedsecurity.sophos.com/20...e-messenger-app-leaves-user-data-unencrypted/

https://threatpost.com/vulnerability-in-viber-allows-intercept-of-images-videos/105705/

And to debunk your typically mindless idiocy that should have you embarrassed:
- Apple Messaging is MUCH more secure than Viber - in fact ALL of iOS is MUCH more secure than Viber and certainly Android.
- Apple Messaging doesn't require Facebook.
- Apple Messaging doesn't require iTunes.

Also iTunes isn't remotely bloated - it is smaller in disk size, memory footprint, and CPU utilization than, say - Adobe Acrobat Reader. At least on MacOS.

I'm currently typing on my iPhone. Doesn't mean I have to love it. Viber messaging and voice chatty works on PC. And on phones. It's all I care about. Well, besides the fact there was no scandal or controversy about viber.

I'm a bit irritated by this update. My phone runs noticeably slower and laggyness/twitchiness is a problem. Also, they seem to have taken away 'trash all' from the mail app. I also can't seem to find 'Block Sender' in my message app.

…Also, they seem to have taken away 'trash all' from the mail app. I also can't seem to find 'Block Sender' in my message app.

Yes, that's something I have problem understanding, why remove functionality, for which they already have a software component? In one of their OS upgrades (I think it was IOS8) they removed the possibility to add a complete album to playlists in the music player. You had to add each track individually. Why? (Fortunately, they put the feature back in iOS9).

Lots of similar examples. I can understand why they don't add all new features I/others would like. But removing features like the one I mentioned - I don't get it.

pibbur who admittedly has problem understanding a lot of things.

Last edited:
Yes, that's something I have problem understanding, why remove functionality, for which they already have a software component? In one of their OS upgrades (I think it was IOS8) they removed the possibility to add a complete album to playlists in the music player. You had to add each track individually. Why? (Fortunately, they put the feature back in iOS9).

I guess apple thinks we all ought to stand there tapping our screens all day. I stopped using the mail app altogether. I get like 500 emails a day (499 of them are spam) and I'm not going to sit there and delete each one, one at a time.

Back
Top Bottom