Spellborn - Delayed with a week for Benelux and Scandinavia

Myrthos

Cave Canem
Administrator
The Benelux and Scandinavian publisher Mindscape does not have enough boxed games ready in order to be able to get things ready for the 28th. As there are no issues in the German speaking countries and they will be able to have the game in the shops this week, it must be a "mistake" made by Mindscape, causing a delay of a week.
On the forums Mirage had this to say about it:
Hi guys,

It came to our knowledge some moments ago that Mindscape Northern Europe (Publisher for Benelux/Scandinavia) was not able to have enough Boxes produced/shipped to retail for the 28th of November.

This is the reason why some of you guys had their pre-order cancelled.

This was totally out of our control, and worse, was even out of our knowledge until some of you forum members pointed it out.

You can understand how extremely sorry we are, but also how "surprised" we are to hear about it just now.

Really guys, I'm even lacking words to express how I feel right now.

The game is ready, Germany/Austria/Switzerland (Frogster Countries) will see the box on the shelves tomorrow on time, it is just a Mindscape box production/shipping issue, unfortunately out of our Developer's hands.

Yet, on the bright side of things the game will be released for Benelux/Scandinavia on the 5th of December (one week delay).

On Friday 28th of November, Spellborn will be attending the HME Event in Utrecht, where 300 boxes will be available for purchase by those of you who are willing to go there.

International Servers will be opened on 27th of November, so those purchasing Boxes on 28th will be able to play.

Again, I'm very sorry about this turn of event guys. I wish I would have been informed about that with more time to update you accordingly.

I really understand some of you are really disappointed, yet, hang in there, there is only a week until the 5th.
More information.

Boxes? Shipping?

RIP Spellborn already if they can't even manage to use, what's it called again? Oh yeah, digital distribution. You know, 21st century stuff

You can download it from December 5th onward and its free to play until you reached level 7. After that you will have to pay the subscription fee if you want to continue.

Back
Top Bottom