Skyrim - What the Next Game Should Fix

its unfixable imo.
the whole thing needs to be reinvented.
focusing on exploration just enough to kill immersion is what they regularly manage to accomplish

but even the exploration is just exploration for exploration's sake. It's just a habit (like collecting) because there aren't really all that many interesting places to explore.

They need to add a larger variety of monsters. What the hell does exploration for exploration sake mean? You could say that about combat, crafting, roleplaying, eating and drinking.

For people that like to be told what to do in your game you will never like Skyrim. For us non lemmings we will love it :) I am not a big fan of theme park games but I don't cry on all those games forums because I don't play them.

People don't piss me off on election day. The country and Ohio in particular, are on edge. Are we allowed to cuss on these forums because I need to get rid of some pent up anger? :)

because there aren't really all that many interesting places to explore.

What is not interesting for you, seems to be interesting for many other people. It's not a problem though, do not worry too much about it :)

They need to add a larger variety of monsters. What the hell does exploration for exploration sake mean? You could say that about combat, crafting, roleplaying, eating and drinking.

Of course you can.
My next car should be all golden with diamonds, leather, nice girls and all whistles and bells.

What is not interesting for you, seems to be interesting for many other people. It's not a problem though, do not worry too much about it :)
Most of the people in the world are idiots. It is nice that idiots also get to play some games.

The same articles were posted for "what we want to see in Fallout 4". And nothing came to pass, less than nothing if you consider FNV changes not adopted by Bethesda.

Get over it people, the company is way too complacent to make any important changes, instead auto-piloting their ancient game engine into the trash bin alongside an ever-increasing least common denominator design doctrine.

What is not interesting for you, seems to be interesting for many other people.

What is your point here? That statement is true for everything in life :)

It's not a problem though, do not worry too much about it :)

No one said its problem for everyone other than for themselves so you should take your own advice and not worry about other people problems since you can't really do anything about it :)

No one said its problem

Ask Zahratustra about it :). Do not look at me. He seems to be not very excited exploring Skyrim locations while many others continue to do it with pleasure. I thought he was worried about this phenomena a bit :)

For people that like to be told what to do in your game you will never like Skyrim. For us non lemmings we will love it :) I am not a big fan of theme park games but I don't cry on all those games forums because I don't play them.

People don't piss me off on election day. The country and Ohio in particular, are on edge. Are we allowed to cuss on these forums because I need to get rid of some pent up anger? :)

Have you tried immersive creatures and skyrim monster mod. It adds 100's of monsters. I don't play without them.

On a side note does some of the anger in Ohio have anything to do with my wolverines?;)

I thought he was worried about this phenomena a bit :)
You thought wrong. He wasn't. Not one little bit.

I tend not to worry about things I have no influence over. It's their money, they can spend them on male breast implants for all I care :biggrin:

That's exactly what my borderline-personality disordered ex-girlfriend would say. "I'm not an idiot, the rest of the world are idiots!!!!" :D

It's known as the Dunning-Kruger Effect. There are a couple of fine specimens around here.

well, they are lucky to have only one. People with borderline disorders (like my ex-wife) do have whole bunch of them all at once :)

But I am worried about this phenomena of people buying shit games. Must be same people that vote for shit candidates (both of them).

But I'm worried about other people who see dirt everywhere. They probably ate to little ice cream when they were children and now they have become angry and probably aggressive. Scary.

What the Next Game Should Fix? They should ditch Bethesda and sell the property for a better developer!

Back
Top Bottom