Fallout 4 ! Ledgendary MK.V Power Armor X-01

dovibaotuyen2014

Traveler
I share my experiences about how to get the ledgendary and the rarest power armor in this game. This is a upgraded Red Color Mk.V Power Armor X-01. Follow my step on the video then anyone can get it for sure.

Watch "Fallout 4 ! Ledgendary RED COLOR MK V Power Armor X-01" on YouTube
https://youtu.be/Ed17VkfE_Gc

Dunno what's on the video, but there is no rarest power armor in FO4.
I found X-01 MK3 full at one place then upgraded it to MK6. And I have different X-01 partials from other places also upgradeable to MK6.
And I really don't know how many frames I stocked in my Sanctuary from these finds, but so far not less than 15.
Whichever X-01 you find, all you need is perks that'll allow you to upgrade it. As long as it's X01, you're good to go.

Which power armor you'll find depends on your level when you get near the spot with it. Sadly I didn't know this when I found my first partial X-01.

Which power armor you'll find depends on your level when you get near the spot with it. Sadly I didn't know this when I found my first partial X-01.
So is it better to get it early or later?

Later is always better.

I just passed 150 hours played in Fallout, though I've never been higher than about 20th level, due to my restart-itis disease. I need a mod that increases perks and decreases leveling. If I could get 2 perks per level or 3 every 2 levels, I'd prefer to level up MUCH slower. I like the journey, not the destination.

Back
Top Bottom