HiddenX

The Elder Spy
Staff Member
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
WCCF Tech has previewed the Action RPG Vikings - Wolves of Midgard:

Vikings: Wolves of Midgard Hands-on Preview – Unleashing Hell

[...]
Developed by Slovakian studio Games Farm (known for Air Conflicts) and published by Kalypso Media of Tropico fame, Vikings: Wolves of Midgard is slated for an early 2017 release on the PC, PS4 and Xbox One. It’s also not the usual type of game you’d expect from either the developer or publisher. Straying from preferred genres always has the potential to go wrong. However, a fresh perspective can also lead to surprising results. A perfect example of this is Creative Assembly with Alien: Isolation.

[...]

I should repeat the fact that I took one thing away from Vikings. More than any other aspect, this is possibly the most intriguing and satisfying combat system I’ve encountered in an ARPG for quite a number of years. In just 35 minutes, it’s managed to grip me more than Diablo III ever did. It will feature New Game+ as well as an alternative game mode that focuses primarily on combat, something that will benefit the game greatly.

Vikings: Wolves of Midgard will be available in early 2017 for PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.
More information.

Somehow i missed this diablo clone... The abilities look mediocre

Back
Top Bottom