Dark Souls Remastered - Gameplay Trailer

Silver

Spaceman
Staff Member
DSOGaming reports that Dark Souls Remastered will be discounted for owners of Prepare to Die Edition. There is also a new gameplay trailer.

Bandai Namco did not reveal whether the game will be discounted by 50% as was advertised back in January. The game will be discounted by 50% as its Japanese website reveals. In addition, the publisher has just revealed the official PC requirements and released the first gameplay trailer for this remastered version of Dark Souls that you can watch below.

[...]
More information.

Is this a joke?
They're charging for what's supposed to be a patch, OMG lol.

And I thought Beth's paid mods was a bad idea. Speaking of that, where are news about Starcraft2 paid mods?

Yeah this is what the game should have been from the beginning. Unless I'm missing something. Make it free to all owners of the original game or go away.

This was not intended to fix the original (emulated) PC version, but a byproduct of remastering to bring to PS4 - so might as well get more cash from PC gamers (even if offered at half price for Steam owners).

Nothing in the form of an apology for PC gamers who bought their broken first release, its just (dirty) business.

Is this a joke?
They're charging for what's supposed to be a patch, OMG lol.

And I thought Beth's paid mods was a bad idea.

Speaking of Bethesla, they did a similar upgrade to Skyrim and everyone who had already bought Skyrim got it for free.

Back
Top Bottom