Dutchman wants to change his age.

Ratelband is your village idiot, though not harmless since he has been convicted of beating up and threatening (to kill) his ex-wife. This well known attention seeker is in need of money again, apparently (hey, I am stil alive, do ask me for a show, a presention, ANYthing).

Why? I think its brilliant idea. I am 40 years old but I look and feel like 20 so why I can't say my age is 20 on Tinder? Age is just social construct man! Currently I am being discriminated by Tinder since they don't match me against hot 20 years old :p

If he's been traveling around at relativistic speeds, he may have a case. :p As far as physics is concerned, this could become a complicated issue, one day.

You might think you feel like 20 but you act like 80 - old and senile. What can I say. Time is a measurement of cycles around the sun. If we all decide to use our own definition of events then chaos would be establish (of course things are already pretty chaos as we have a growing number of people who can't think rationally.).

Why? I think its brilliant idea. I am 40 years old but I look and feel like 20 so why I can't say my age is 20 on Tinder? Age is just social construct man! Currently I am being discriminated by Tinder since they don't match me against hot 20 years old :p

I'm not sure whether lying about your age on Tinder is illegal, so why don't you just go ahead? :p

You might think you feel like 20 but you act like 80 - old and senile. What can I say. Time is a measurement of cycles around the sun. If we all decide to use our own definition of events then chaos would be establish (of course things are already pretty chaos as we have a growing number of people who can't think rationally.).

Right now at works, I do actually feel like 80! Where do I sign up for my pension please? :p

You might think time is a measurement of cycles around the sun but I say that is claim of the white cis European colonial oppressive science :biggrin:

I'm not sure whether lying about your age on Tinder is illegal, so why don't you just go ahead? :p

Are you saying that my age has nothing to do with the fact that I am not getting matched with 20 something hot chicks? if so what else could be? :lol:

I have no idea who this person even is, but this is one of the dumbest law suits that I've ever heard of, and I have seen quite a few idiots in court.

Don't worry, we are going to be getting more of these...

What does age matter...

If you are born ...

Wait i want to be realized as a .....

Fuck it .....

Just like the couple here in Canada that have on their babies general listed as neutral..

Lets hope"it" for better words right now doesn't go missing how do the police go looking for "it".

Anyways it is all going to shit...fuck it we are what we are unless we don't agree with each other then were are ....

Back
Top Bottom