Pricewatch!

Disgaea Five, twenty percent off now until the day it launches, on Steam.

Friend to me earlier today: You already have this on Switch, and you're buying it for the computer too??

Me: Affirmative, dood!

Sadly some of their pc ports have been so horrible there is no way i would even consider a pre-purchase of one of their games before seeing the quality of the ports (and pc interface).

Disgaea Five, twenty percent off now until the day it launches, on Steam.

Friend to me earlier today: You already have this on Switch, and you're buying it for the computer too??

Me: Affirmative, dood!

Huh??? The devs have two games with similar names on Steam: Demon's Rise - War of the Deep (released: 30 Apr, 2018) and Demon's Rise: Lord of Chaos (relased: 24 Apr, 2018). One is another's sequel? Prequel? They have nothing to do with each other?

As far as I know they play in the same universe. In the "first" one (Lord of Chaos) you play the good guys. In the "second" one (the one currently discounted) you can mix and match good and bad chars for your warband.

The games play the same but I guess have different campaigns. I'm having a lot of fun in between Battletech with War of the Deep, so I might get the other one, too.

Icewind Dale is like 4 bucks for iPad and I almost bought it but realIed it is still too much even though Ive never played it. I got both bg 1. and 2 to beat after finishing avernun so ther is no point for me plus so many 3ds games like the mario rpg series.

But is it any good? I was gonna skip it, any reason why I shouldn't? (I generally hate MMOs)

But is it any good? I was gonna skip it, any reason why I shouldn't? (I generally hate MMOs)

I'm getting it just for the campaign because I've enjoyed other games from that developer (Bungie) in the past. It has several different types of PvE and PvP modes including a story mode that you can play solo.

Not sold! Looks and sounds like console MMO garbage.

The Humble Monthly for May includes Destiny 2 if anyone wants to check that out. That's a great deal considering it's still a $60 game when not on sale. Plus we get 6-8 other games which unlock towards the end of the month.

https://www.humblebundle.com/monthly

That’s a subscription rather than a one time purchase?

I get any Humble Monthly anyway. I might give the Destiny campaign a try at some point.
What I don't like is that I need another client to play...

You get Destiny 2 plus 6-8 more games that are yet to be unveiled.

I'll see if I have time to install and play it in the next few days and post my impressions.

Most of the other games are small indie stuff - wiki has the list of all past humble monthly and offerings:

It's a mixture of Indies and bigger-budget titles. You usually get at least one game that is worth far more than the price of the bundle by itself, and then the rest are just icing on the cake. However, I've seen some months that included as many as 3 or 4 AAA level games.

Imo the Humble Monthly is always worth it. Most of the time there is at least one game from my wishlist in there (this time Running with Rifles).

Back
Top Bottom