Secret World Legends, an overhauled TSW, or is it really?

I played to level 10. I was looking forward to some group content in the dungeons but with the treasure keys system it looks like I can't just play how I want, how I would in WoW, and sit in town queuing as tank for instances and public raids.

I like there being 3man dungeons which can be any class because the queue times are instant, but I worry about endgame with no raids in sight.

The treasure keys restock every day, right?

Also, I'm still using my starting equipment but its all been Upgraded to level10 or so. Is this the best way to play? What can I use them for when I find a purple weapon?

Also, I like that there is no crafting and therefore no bag space issues since every item I find goes instantly into upgrades. This is the most clean inventory I've ever kept in an mmo and I've had a look at a lot of mmos.

Endgame was always an issue in TSW. It's basically a single player game (and a good one, for an MMO), but once the content ended you were expected to completely switch gears and start group instances to progress. It felt very awkward when you finished all the game's normal content and were tasked with completely overhauling your mindset if you wished to continue further.

Nevertheless, I still need to try out this relaunch; it's just hard to get excited over a single player mmo you've already played.

Back
Top Bottom