Risen volcano: kill 2 brontos & 2 lizardmen ?

wsony12

Watchdog
swordfighting 7: how do i kill 2 brotos & 2 lizardmen by myself ? great gate quest; thanks

By setting the difficulty to easy.

I have swordfighting 3 and fireball 3/4? This game takes strategy/cheating to get further in the game. Well at least it works for me. I find a place where they can't touch me usually like a cliff I can jump to and they can't. Then I train them over to that spot and jump to it all the while throwing fireballs at them while training backwards. Then once they are collected in once spot I rain down fireballs/arrows. If there is no "spot" then I try to get them one at a time running backwards and pelting fireballs at them and then busting out the sword for the final one left if I'm out of mana. I've died…a lot :p

I also try to take out monsters from a distance or at least lower their HP before I bring out the sword...it helps a lot when you have low sword skill.

are you for real?

Well, he might be 12, which his name would imply. And non-native English speaker.

I use the staff, but I found that starting with about skill level 7, fights become much easier. Against single enemies I jump back, make a leap attack which either does great damage or stuns the enemy for a second or two so that you can hit again, and then jump back again. Against multiple enemies, the strategy also works, though you have to be more careful who you target and where you leap.

It is a bit unfortunate that combat becomes less fun if you apply this tactic. For example, I don't block that often anymore. On the other hand, I feel that I need this tactic to survive. Combat appears to be most fun at about skill level 4 or 5.

Back
Top Bottom