Interesting art direction here

Do you guys think they would hire me as a graphic designer or artist?

<Removed link by request>

why or why not? If their gwme succeeds should I hit them up?

Last edited by a moderator:
If you're really asking for an opinion, sadly my answer is no, even if their graphics are simple. You need to improve a lot before thinking about positions like that.

a pibbur

how are their graphics better than my Metroid though or even their level design vs mine?

Their graphics are minimalist pixel art and they don't try to be realistic. Yet, all features of their art are recognizable and well done. From what I've seen of your art, you are not doing pixel art and are trying to do more realistic pictures. Then you add a bunch of filters and special effects on top of them. Sadly, your skill is just not good enough. Your art looks like it's done by an eight year old. You need to practice more, especially the things like proportions and perspective. Those are, in my opinion, the key things that separate professional/semi-professional art from children's drawings. The good thing is that those things can be learned, you just need a lot of practice. Unless you are intentionally going for that naive art style, in which case you still don't have a chance since that game's art style is something totally different.

To mention a few things: Characters are cleanly drawn and well proportioned. Bridge and dungeons have correct perspective.

pibbur

You didnt see what Im even talking aboit in metroid did you? look how proportionate metroid is compared to the rest of the environment and how is that shit any proportional when the main character is like two feet tall in this mobile game?

4181f9be-9d28-4f8c-9471-46f70ca298f9.jpg

Last edited:
how is this not proportional the mouse is clewrly much smaller and none of the characters are seven feet tall or thre efeet tall:

f1502dae-b0f9-4406-9f7d-c042294f6f48.jpeg

the two soldiers are clearly larger because theyre ghostly phantoms and in front. how is thst any less proportional than that mobile garbage game?

Last edited:
whats not proportional or to love about my work?

robotlone.jpg

quantumcomp5.jpg

vs polish and warsaw based where Im from work thwts totally about whats sexy cool and lgtb as well as diversity friendly firearts studio I compete with because I do not sell out to the masses or lgtb movements:
668-B67-BA-77-C6-4-A48-A325-4-C9-E4-B292-B1-E.jpg

how is any of this gay shit more proportional? Just because they make the big bucks and are selling out to the diversity and lgtb movements?

Dont you guys think there is a lack in the gaming i dustry for such an innovative style like mine? I mean combining photography and magazins and various media into inteesting graphic design like the phantom so,dier image? Whats more sexy than that? even fireart studio looks lame in comparison but they make the big bucks?

Calling it "thwt mobile garbage game" will surely get you hired.

my stuff is super innovative the way I combine media. nobody else does it. just admit it. Im also an iPad junkie and do most work on iPad. that alone makes me unique.

that metroid alone I came up with that level design out of my own imagination. that is just how talented I am that these studios wre missing out on. Plus imo it looks better thah the recent 3ds version.

Hold it right there. You asked for our opinion, and both Ivanwah and I gave you that. It's interesting that both of us, independently point to the same problems in your drawings.

I am not going to enter a discussion with you. You're lack of skill is quite evident from what you've shown here. For some reason you don't see that, and there's no way we're going to convince you otherwise, so further discussion is clearly a waste of time. Resorting to terms like "shit", "lames" also doesn't encourage further discussion.

Ivanwah gave you some very good advice: Practice, practice and practice. I suggest you do that before asking for our opinion again, since I don't believe that you're really interested in other people's opinion.

a pibbur

I do practice every day. and have for yrs. so youre trying to tell me just to learn to draw basic shit like the mobile game takes 10 yrs? is that what youre saying? compare my proportions to my former prison drawing and the digitalr emake I did if you dont get it. if you dont see a difference youre a moron:
0ac734ae-aab7-406d-a3ae-1ae043e70352.jpeg

vs the recent work:
efa6664d-f7ac-42fe-bd95-0f63ef33f8bf.jpeg

also the fact fireart studio can make money with things clearly ugly and not proportional says its not as i portant as you think.

like I said you cant prove fireart studio or these mobile games are any more proportional and that is what your lame argument centers around everything else in art or design is subjective.

Plus youre probably trying to co pare me to the best of the best or cream of the crop people using fancy tools like blender or special effects or working with a team on a single art piece for a game cover. LAll Im saying is my stuff is at least as good as this mobile game or fireart studio and i should be at least making some money off it. not trying to say im the best or most innovative but good enough imo.

I mean just look at that sword handle and the way I get it to,ook 3d or the mist going throth it. show me anyone alone not part of a team using fancy software who can beat that.

Back
Top Bottom