W40K: Inquisitor-Martyr - First Chapter Added

Silver

Spaceman
Staff Member
@DSOGaming Warhammer 40K: Inquisitor – Martyr now has the beginnings of a single-player campaign with the first chapter being added.

Warhammer 40K: Inquisitor – Martyr receives its biggest update, adding single-player campaign

NeocoreGames has released the biggest content update for Warhammer 40,000: Inquisitor – Martyr to date, adding a new terrain setting, a playable class and the first chapter of the Single Player Campaign. According to the press release, the first chapter of the Single Player Campaign marks the beginning of this epic tale and also serves as a tutorial – it’s an introduction to the unique gameplay mechanics of the game and to the cruel and unforgiving world of Warhammer 40,000.

[...]
More information.

Constant online connection and third party account is a big no-no. While i liked Neocore's old strategy games and Van Helsing, i think this will be the first game from them that i will gonna skip without feeling any guilt or remorse. If that is what you get for being a loyal customer for so many years, i want no part of it.

Constant online connection and third party account

If that is true, I just lost the mild interest I had...

If the game is good, I don't care about needing an online connection.

I'm surprised to see people still complaining about such a thing in this era.

It's a principle for some people.

Heck, some people are still stuck on Linux vs Windows. I know supposed gamers who're STILL insisting Linux is better for games overall ;)

Because, even in US there are plenty of people with a poor internet connection or on a monthly plan (most of the time is way below the modern needs)

There are plenty of countries where the internet connection is too expensive or non-existent due to various factors.

While my internet is probably better than whatever passes as great internet connection in US, i don't like to be forced to keep it open. If i am to travel in an area with spoty internet or no internet, i want to be able to play my games. Try playing Diablo 3 somwhere where you do not have internet. Just an example. Let me know how it worked. And i i will point the fact that Diablo 3 doesn't need an online connection on consoles. Just on PC. Lovely, right?!

If i want to play a MMO and MP, i will do that. But to be forced to play the SP being connected to internet is a big no.

I've already stated that i've supported the company since times immemorial. I have all their games so far. But their decision now, means that i will stop supporting them. It feels like a slap in the face.

Fair enough, although these poor internet areas you speak of are nearly non-existent now in all but the most rural of regions.

Some people still have Commodore 64. I guess it's a slap in the face if the next Witcher game doesn't support that platform :)

Back
Top Bottom