Gothic 3 Marvin problem

Bugi

Traveler
If someone can please help me with this problem,i am stuck at the ancestor stones quest.An orc shaman ran away with one stone and now i cant get it back,i`ve tryed to spawn it in marvin mode but i cant i type
spawn It_Ancestor_Stone_03 or give It_Ancestor_Stone_03
and nothing happens,maybe its because my console is bugged so i cant see the letters???

First modify ini file..... change TestMode=false to TestMode=true

Go to your data folder create a new folder name _compiledImage .....Then create another new folder named _intern inside the first one.

Open console by pressing ~ key, the one above TAB

Well, he's already done that since he said he opens the console and types it in. I don't think the console will even open if you haven't already done what you suggest. I could be wrong of course.

He is having the same problem I am with the console. The letters you type in are not visible as letters, just opaque shimmering blocks. So you cannot read what you are typing or have typed in.

I can only tell you that the console does indeed work even though you can't read what you're typing. At least it does on my system. I've only tested it using the "god" cheat , but I'd assume the others will work as well. As long as you're typing in the correct command it should work even with the text problem.

Are the ancestor stones the same as the Teleporter stones? I haven't played in a while and can't remember. If they are then look here:

http://www.worldofgothic.com/gothic3/?go=g3insert_teleports

I couldn't find anything named Ancestor stone in any of the insert code lists there though. Hope that helps.

No, the ancestor stones are different and refer to tombs in the frozen north!!

Back
Top Bottom