Impact Winter - Release Date: April 12

HiddenX

The Elder Spy
Staff Member
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
The post-apocalyptic survival RPG Impact Winter will be released on April 12:

Impact Winter is a post-apocalyptic survival RPG that deals with the themes of leadership, teamwork, isolation and survival. You play the role of Jacob Solomon: leader of a group of survivors holed-up in a remote church.

"In 30 days, help is coming…"

A mysterious radio transmission claims that help is inbound. You are Jacob Solomon: leader of a makeshift team trying to survive the aftermath of a devastating asteroid collision. The world you once knew is no more – buried deep beneath the constant snowfall. Your goal: keep your companions alive until rescue.

Rescue-minus 30 days:
Rediscover the survival genre: strategize in a bid to lower the Rescue Timer.

Lead your team to survival:
Provide for your team and unite your skills in a freezing struggle for life.

An immersive and unpredictably hostile world:
Outlast a hazardous winter brought to life by a unique artistic direction.

More information.

I seriously doubt this game is RPG. A strategy with ress gathering most probably.

I seriously doubt this game is RPG. A strategy with ress gathering most probably.

You may be right. I'm not sure what is being quoted in the OP but going to their Steam page their is no mention of "RPG"

Edit: OK that is from their Kickstarter page. But odd that they don't describe it that way on Steam… It also mentions the importance of stats there. So I wonder if the RPG elements have been cut or they think it will sell better if they market it simply as a survival game...

Yeah that does make it sound potentially decent. At least it isn't yet another roguelike-like from the sounds of it. I'd definitely be interested in a demo if they released one.

Back
Top Bottom