Dragon Age 4 - Gamescom 2020 Trailer

Hopefully it'll only be another 3 or 4 sequels before the dumb sods at Bioware figure out that 90% of the Dragon Age fans just want a proper sequel to Origins, with similar gameplay & style etc.

Maybe BG3 will provide one :p

After this trailer I'm feeling less happy about DA 4 being made, especially with rumors going around that it's going to be live service game akin to Anthem.

I thought their original concept for DA4 (the Tevinter spies one, focussing on small areas with lots of choice and consequence) actually sounded pretty interesting. Shame it was canned.

BIOWARE a company that was turned VAMPIRE in Kain 1:
- You will serve US for Eternity!

Dragon Age 4??!! Ahhahahahaha!

DA:2 was a shit attempt to copy the likes of Divinity 2

DA:I was a shit attempt to mesh that with Skyrim

DA:4 looks like a shit attempt to rip off Dark Souls

It's absolutely scandalous how Bioware have betrayed their own heritage, to constantly fail in ripping off other action RPGs.

Well I enjoy DA and am looking forward to the game... I wasn't inspired by the muddy urban riverbank they filmed, however. Not that they need to fly everyone to Scotland for a fluff piece, but at least make a day trip out of the city? Unless they were looking for trolls under the bridge for artwork, that would make sense.

How come Devolver didn't already parody this trash of a video.
No it's not a parody itself, it's just sad.

Aww. Well I though it was a rather well made corporate advertisement, it has the required aesthetics and art assets. I find their take on the protagonist interesting, hopefully something beyond some version of a chosen one etc. Will wait and see.

I still don't come over the feeling that DA1 was what destroyed my favourite game, Drakensang 2.
Of course, no-one would EVER do such a game again. It has far too mucht light-heartedness and far too many lighter colours in it.
People of today want dark , grim games.

I still don't come over the feeling that DA1 was what destroyed my favourite game, Drakensang 2.

The phrase you may be looking for is
"I still haven't gotten over the feeling..." or "I'm not getting over the feeling"
:)

Back
Top Bottom