Witcher 3 - Is Getting A New Game Plus Mode

The impacts of different paths are superficial except for the very short ending segment. Not worth it for me. Unless you missed the happy ending the first time. Shame on you! It should have been pretty obvious what would please Ciri.

I got the neutral ending. At least I think it's neutral…
Ciri joined her father after saying goodbyes with Geralt who was shoved off by both Triss and Yen.
No peachy Geralt and someone lived happily ever after line, yet noone died
that's why I think it's neutral.

Last edited:
FFS guys, some people -like me- have not finished it yet. Spoiler tags maybe?

I got the neutral ending. At least I think it's neutral… Ciri joined her father after saying goodbyes with Geralt who was shoved off by both Triss and Yen.
No peachy Geralt and someone lived happily ever after line, yet noone died that's why I think it's neutral.

Argh, Joxer! SPOILER TAGZ PLEAZE DUDE!!1!

Crap. :'(

I hadn't yet thought about that (nor did I google about Witcher 3 possible endings) but I was convinced that I had a somewhat neutral ending. Now I know that I had the worst of all... Anybody knows at which point the fate is sealed and how? I can't recall having been a naughty Geralt.

Just before Ciri confronts White Frost she has a short recollection of her time with Geralt. Shown there are 5 episodes which are crucial to the ending you get. It all depends on how Geralt dealt Ciri in those 5 episodes. PLUS Geralt relationship with Yennefer and Triss.
You can google for exact details but I can give you few hints: don't let Geralt be too anal about his decisions, being overprotective isn't always a good thing and, finally, you can't have it all :)

Just before Ciri confronts White Frost she has a short recollection of her time with Geralt. Shown there are 5 episodes which are crucial to the ending you get. It all depends on how Geralt dealt Ciri in those 5 episodes. PLUS Geralt relationship with Yennefer and Triss.
You can google for exact details but I can give you few hints: don't let Geralt be too anal about his decisions, being overprotective isn't always a good thing and, finally, you can't have it all :)

Hummm, I suppose it was the overprotective thing. But probably just replaying the ending will not change it. Well, I like unhappy endings anyway ;)

Argh, Joxer! SPOILER TAGZ PLEAZE DUDE!!1!

Crap. :'(

Man... Everyone knew it's one of many possibilities the game ends that way.
But okay...

I didn't :). In fact, I had no idea about any of the endings.
BTW, 1.07 nearly completely fixed my buggy game, yay!

LOL
Well…
Some people will be alive or dead in the end.
And Geralt will end up in one of several possible different ways.
It all depends what you do through the game. And it doesn't depend only on main story quest choices, side quest also affect the game ending unlike, dunno, name any other game.

Now you know. Do I need to put this in the spoiler tags too? :D

LOL
Well…
Some people will be alive or dead in the end.
And Geralt will end up in one of several possible different ways.
It all depends what you do through the game. And it doesn't depend only on main story quest choices, side quest also affect the game ending unlike, dunno, name any other game.

Now you know. Do I need to put this in the spoiler tags too? :D

So you mean those artistic interludes with Geralt commenting something about what happened before have an effect on the ending? Damn it, all went wrong because the Baron died...

I mean, TW3 is a game like no other.
It tried to be the ultimate choices&consequences game while putting grinding design crime as a low priority and ignoring games4controllers&touchscreens arcadey combat rubbish.
And it delivered.

I mean, TW3 is a game like no other.
It tried to be the ultimate choices&consequences game while putting grinding design crime as a low priority and ignoring games4controllers&touchscreens arcadey combat rubbish.
And it delivered.

Yes they did. I just have a major problem with CDPR: I am an unusual role player who doesn't like fantasy games and DA:I had the unfortunate effect of filling up my rather short demand for fantasy with an RPG I had no fun at all. So I didn't fully enjoy The Witcher 3 the way I should have (and the game deserves it), so I'll have to wait a while to replay it for a complete Geralt experience. Those bastards at CDPR should have started by Cyberpunk 2077! I'll never forgive them for that! ;)

Back
Top Bottom