Status
Not open for further replies.
At what age did Infinitron write this I wonder? XD

Sounds like about 10. I don't think he is 30 today, if he is he is a "special person". I am almost certain I saw him say he was 20 or something around there in the comments of a news post, but even if I'm wrong about that I'm not buying it and no one else is either.

Sounds like about 10. I don't think he is 30 today, if he is he is a "special person". I am almost certain I saw him say he was 20 or something around there in the comments of a news post, but even if I'm wrong about that I'm not buying it and no one else is either.

Sounds just about right, after-all…

"Infinitron Dragon: SPAMEM SPAMEM SPAMEM!!!"

24.gif

I'm totally posting this fan fiction to knowyourmeme. I mean it doesn't even have a coherent plot whereas My Immortal at least does.

Last edited:
My favourite Yes album is Relayer, closely(!) followed by Close to the Edge. My least favourite: Union.

You're into prog rock?

Pibbur whose opinions are perpetually changing

Let's derail this Codexian foolishness with Yes talk :)

Because my favorite song from Yes is 'Yours is no Disgrace' I am partial to the Yes Album. However, Fragile & Close to the Edge are also ones I love. '90125', by the same token, has some great songs too.

Review of Infinitron's terrible Ultima fan fiction "Virtuousness Day" coming soon!

Can we not just turn this into an analysis and critical review of Infinitron's horrible fan fiction? SPAMEM SPAMEM SPAMEM!!!
24.gif

God bless you ZoOM Dragon whoever you are. You made my day!

Let's derail this Codexian foolishness with Yes talk :)

Because my favorite song from Yes is 'Yours is no Disgrace' I am partial to the Yes Album. However, Fragile & Close to the Edge are also ones I love. '90125', by the same token, has some great songs too.
I think the Yes album and Close to the Edge are my favourite albums, although I like most of what they did in the 70s.

Yes: no. Rick Wakeman: Yes.

I prefer "Close To The Edge" from their Symphonic Orchestra Tour (I saw them playing that live), that was shortly after Magnification. Somehow I rather like their newer songs more than their older songs (too much intellectual for my taste, too few "heart & soul" for my taste). Magnification and The Ladder are both my favourite albums by them.

Yes: no. Rick Wakeman: Yes.

Reminds me of that quote by that Charisma Records man who firmly believes (and I share his view) that "[almost?] any Genesis member can be replaced except Tony Banks".

Infinitron Dragon: SPAMEM SPAMEM SPAMEM!!!

Did he possibly watch too much Monty Python before writing that piece ?

Infinitron's AI was still in the early stages. He's much improved now.

Infinitron's AI was still in the early stages. He's much improved now.

Hmmm.

His grammar may have improved from when he was the age of 20 (that fan fiction was written in the early 2000's it seems, so he would have been around that age then) but he's still as immature as ever.

The real commotion here is no longer the Codex's weird reaction to a NWN mod but just generally about them and their bad attitude. There's so much to mock.

But I'll stop mocking Infinitron now seeing as you guys are tired of anything from or about the Codex. Besides, I kinda feel sorry for a guy who's racked up 30,000 posts in three years (significantly more than DarkUnderlord and other mods who have been there since the early 2000's). Kinda speaks for itself, really. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Someone surpassed Vault Dweller? That is terrifying. Of course his word count is probably much lower.

This is not the only time Infinitron has been butt hurt and white knighted for someone.

Does any Codexer here remember when VentilatorOfDoom got warned on the forum of Pierre Begue (creator of Knights of the Chalice) for a snide remark and then Infinitron made a whole thread out of it?

http://www.rpgcodex.net/forums/inde...egue-creator-of-knights-of-the-chalice.86951/

VentilatorOfDoom didn't care about it but Infinitron decided to make a whole thread from it, apparently mad that Pierre cared about his other game Battle of the Sands rather than just for Knights of the Chalice.

It's hard to believe he's a 30 year old man and if he is, then ManWhoJaped is right and he's retarded in some way and still lives with his parents.

-Lapoon!

Oh wow.

WFI3qly.jpg

Just read that last sentence of his.

That comment isn't even a problem. It's comments like these:

aAGE5BD.jpg

He was actually trying to start a boycott from the RPG Codex against an indie developer after ridiculing his thought process. Isn't the irony strong?

Fast forward several months and there's still people on the Codex recommending the game to others. Boycott failed.

-Lapoon!

Wow, you guys aren't stalking no-life creeps at all. Now show me on the doll where infinitron touched you. The modder I can understand being a bit of a nutter because modders always are but the rest of you? Sheesh, you still got bumblisters don't ye?

Oh great, another white knight and Codex sympathizer.

Wow, you guys aren't stalking no-life creeps at all. Now show me on the doll where infinitron touched you. The modder I can understand being a bit of a nutter because modders always are but the rest of you? Sheesh, you still got bumblisters don't ye?

Alternative account of Infinitron or Stainless Veteran are you?

We're simply commenting on public forum posts made by different people. How exactly is that stalking? ZoOM Dragon and Lapoon are the ones who brought this new content here.

The RPG Codex made this drama with their irrational reaction to a mod, also that thread Lapoon linked us to showed us that you guys are the ones who do the stalking and obsessing of other people. We're simply commenting on your nutty behavior.

Maybe you should choose better friends to white knight for. Just a suggestion.

"SPAMEM SPAMEM SPAMEM!!!"

XD

Come on - play nice, kids! Stop tearing the ears off each other and discuss facts and opinions instead of people.

I don't see much wrong with those comments aside from general inanity. Nobody is going to take him seriously.

I saw the guy's pic earlier and he is very hipster looking. I guess the fan fiction was some kind of "ironic trucker hat" fan fiction. Not sure if that makes it better or worse. Spamen spamen spamen is and appropriate motto, though….

The RPG Codex made this drama with their irrational reaction to a mod, also that thread Lapoon linked us to showed us that you guys are the ones who do the stalking and obsessing of other people. We're simply commenting on your nutty behavior.
I've got no relation to the Codex mang, I've been registered here since 2012, m8. While I browse the Codex I don't actually have an account there. Now I've actually played the mod and seen you whisper that infinitron is a fag to the ninnies over here since you've got posts from ages ago of his.
MXSZAQ5.jpg

This is entirely accurate. The mod features prostitution, nonsensical sex scenes and content that no upstanding citizen would ever want to associate themselves with. It even has a racist fetishizing gang rape in the fucking sewers. Your so called drama began when Stainless posted about it on the codex talking about how bonkers you must be to actually find this sort of thing normal. Virginal modders with a bone to pick with Stainless aside you for some reason brought Infinitron into this mess. Infinitron is a Jew, hence the "blame jews for everything" part.'

So what part of that title was inaccurate? Prostitution is confirmed. Hate for Stainless confirmed and Anti-Semitism confirmed. I know that you are buttblasted over that someone poked fun of your mod but to the extent that you a year or whatever later still hold a massive obsession and grudge is not something sane people do. Go see a professional psychologist or something man, this shit ain't healthy.

I've got no relation to the Codex mang, I've been registered here since 2012, m8. While I browse the Codex I don't actually have an account there.

Your last post before this thread was back in February. You came here from the Codex just like Lapoon. You don't have an account on the Codex? So Big Nick Digger isn't you? Just looking at it posts, we see you sound like another juvenile child with your hatred against Bethesda and Bioware.

So that's one lie debunked.

Now I've actually played the mod and seen you whisper that infinitron is a fag to the ninnies over here since you've got posts from ages ago of his.
MXSZAQ5.jpg

This is entirely accurate. The mod features prostitution, nonsensical sex scenes and content that no upstanding citizen would ever want to associate themselves with. It even has a racist fetishizing gang rape in the fucking sewers.

I've also played the mod (in fact checking the mod's thread on the RPG Watch will reveal that to you, as well as the other thread in the NWN section where I've been tracking this mod since 2013). The mod didn't feature prostitution at all, I encountered a few sex scenes which had no descriptive writing and one rape scene which skipped the content. I didn't see how the mod was that different from A Dance of Rogues which actually plays it sex and rape scenes out but you're sure quiet about that one and the host of other NWN mods which play out these scenes.

Incidentally, your friend, Stainless Veteran, actually likes A Dance of Rogues judging by how he brofisted this message:

sfycyTZ.jpg

So can we confirm that he's into rape and sexual mods for NWN and got depressed when he heard that Celeritas Eos wouldn't be playing them out? As I said mate, you might want to choose who you white knight for more carefully.

Your so called drama began when Stainless posted about it on the codex talking about how bonkers you must be to actually find this sort of thing normal. Virginal modders with a bone to pick with Stainless aside you for some reason brought Infinitron into this mess. Infinitron is a Jew, hence the "blame jews for everything" part.'

Virgin Codexers who want descriptive sex mods aside and it sounds like you know a lot here considering your account was on the Codex last signed in on 2011 (also when Infinitron showed up). Explain how you're not Infinitron again and why you're here on his behalf defending him?

So what part of that title was inaccurate? Prostitution is confirmed. Hate for Stainless confirmed and Anti-Semitism confirmed. I know that you are buttblasted over that someone poked fun of your mod but to the extent that you a year or whatever later still hold a massive obsession and grudge is not something sane people do. Go see a professional psychologist or something man, this shit ain't healthy

All of it was inaccurate and your saying so doesn't make it right. :roll: But I don't really care. Your slander of the mod doesn't impact me or anyone else here since we're not the modders but continue if you must.

It was Ioal who attacked your precious boyfriend on the Codex, not anybody else and then Stainless brought this drama over to here and got me involved in it. Besides, in case you hadn't noticed, this thread is no longer about that mod in any case but rather about Infinitron's personal crusades that he embarks on. Lapoon showed that that wasn't the first time that he had white-knighted for someone or is his attacking of Pierre justified too?

How does hating Infinitron make anyone Anti-Semitic? Are you a moron? I don't think anyone in this thread hates him, we're just laughing at him and his bizarre behavior.

For somebody who's just a lurker, you sure are taking this mockery to heart. We get it Tovi, you're buttblasted that you've been called out for what you are. Get over it and get a life man. 30,000 posts on the Codex in three years? Wow. Don't tell anyone here to seek professional help when your entire post is one huge bitter rant against evidence brought up against you and your favorite poster…

"SPAMEM! SPAMEM! SPAMEM!!!"

Anti-Semitism confirmed lol.

:roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom