Divinity: Original Sin II - Best Mods

HiddenX

The Elder Spy
Staff Member
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
PC Gamer checked out some mods for Divinity: Original Sin II:

The best Divinity: Original Sin 2 mods

The modding community has just gotten started, but there are already some useful tweaks and add-ons.

Divinity: Original Sin 2 is an exceptional RPG, but that doesn’t mean mods can’t make it even better. With its robust editing tools and intuitive Game Master mode, expect to see lots of tweaks, new features and entire campaigns in the near future. It’s still early days, and we’ll be updating this list over time, but we’ve already found plenty of helpful mods. Here are the best Divinity: Original Sin 2 mods so far.

[...]
Thanks henriquejr!

More information.

Good to see mods being made for this game. I'm hoping there is a big modding community for D:OS2. Getting as many mods as games like Skyrim and Mount and Blade.

Some of these sound quite useful (free pet pal) and even game changing (expanded party size, wow!)
But the "permanent spirit vision" mod has, for some reason, been removed from both mod sites.

I think it would be a useful mod, but it should be toggable. I could see it getting annoying if it was on all the time otherwise.

These are early days, and this is so cool though, that the game is very popular and I'm excited and interested to see what other mods appear for the game.

Note using most mods will disable achievements.

Strange that the permanent spirit vision mod was removed, the current implementation in the game is crap (10 turns isn't long enough so you end up cast, cast, cast that spell while exploring).

I'm ok with the current implementation of spirit vision. It's usually pretty obvious when it's going to be useful, and it seems more flavorable to come across a murder scene and to use an ability to contact the dead spirits, rather then to have the dead spirits there the whole time. But that's just me.

Is it possible that spiritvision change into permanent is planned officially?
Would be nifty. I don't actually care much, kinda got used to hit the spell every now and then but it'd mean one less quickslot occupied which is always a good thing.

Back
Top Bottom