Interesting art direction here

You are either trolling or you genuinely respond extremely hostile to criticism. Either way, your behavior is very toxic. Your narcissism is your main enemy. You can't improve yourself if you think of yourself as the smartest and the best there is. You will receive no more replies from me, in fact I am going to block you because I don't appreciate your kind of behavior.

and even though my horse is not perfect compare how much better it is than the official shinobi or official sega be sis sega game studios horse:

17-C403-FC-A2-AE-4-D88-8586-4-D3-BFAF53-EBF.jpg

vs mine

f6b88d11-0b07-4add-97ba-76e2f4f4aca1.jpeg

youre not just criticising though youre talking shit to me co oaring my work to a five yr old or saying some mobile game probably made in a bqsement by a non artistic coder has better art. hile i clearly showed you a superior horde to official sega genesis or sega work done by teams or ifreart studios clewrly being way less proportional and stupid work.

You are either trolling or you genuinely respond extremely hostile to criticism. Either way, your behavior is very toxic. Your narcissism is your main enemy.

It's pure trolling, everything from the "art" to the deliberate typos. The game is to make sport of people who would actually take the children's drawings seriously. Unless you want to amuse yourself with the absurdity, I would definitely recommend not wasting your time on anything resembling a sensible conversation.

as opposed to the great fireart studios making great innovstive sexy modern worke of srt for the metoo and instagrsm generstion of millenials? if they make the big bucks doing it how is it trolling? because me and you think its garbage? and liberal propaganda?

here is modern, sexy innovstive work of the art for you from the great poland warsaw based fireart studio for millenials thst makes the big bucks:
668-B67-BA-77-C6-4-A48-A325-4-C9-E4-B292-B1-E.jpg

It's pure trolling, everything from the "art" to the deliberate typos. The game is to make sport of people who would actually take the children's drawings seriously. Unless you want to amuse yourself with the absurdity, I would definitely recommend not wasting your time on anything resembling a sensible conversation.

I don't know, I visited his website and there's tons and tons of this kind of crap there, each thing worse than the other. Even if his intention is to be a troll, there's so much on his website, I would call it a mental disorder at this point. No sane person would put that much effort into trolling.

go to the facebook graphic design groups then with the turd worlders. youll see much more of it.

and its bot trollimg. what is trolling is what an actual Italian luxury hotel and business did to me by stealing my work or photography and naming money off it for months by not crediting it to me and usimg it as their official business instagram photography. thats a joke or trolling:
img_4999.jpg

me who uploaded it earlier and them:

1-B3-BB001-8-EDA-48-D0-AFBE-512-D7-D8-AAFD5.jpg

I don't know, I visited his website and there's tons and tons of this kind of crap there, each thing worse than the other. Even if his intention is to be a troll, there's so much on his website, I would call it a mental disorder at this point. No sane person would put that much effort into trolling.

I wouldn't disagree with that. But, whatever the root of the behavior, we're not dealing with a good faith actor here, and any discourse will be farcical.

There's some very peculiar folks out there, and some put a lot of effort into their trolling. But of course, we're also playing into his hands even having this discussion. I think your recourse to the ignore button is definitely the way to go.

dont you guys think my version I just modified theirs is better? should I try to present it or sell it?

BC6-C63-E6-7-E5-A-41-E2-9988-F4-AF0-D8-C4-E29.jpg

yet instead of talkimg shit about my work, at least I try, why dont you tell me how anything fireart studios does or this stupid mobile game is better?

tell me one person who is as innovative as me in graphic design? I mean who combined photography, pastels, charcoal and digital art across both iPad and desktop to get such unique works as this?

Last edited:
Drop the attitude and self indulgence and you'll be an artist.
Contentement is the enemy of creation. Pride too.

I won't judge your art, maybe you're an early genius maybe you're a wanker IDK, it's not for me to say.
But if you really want to know what "they" think of your works, why don't you send them a portfolio and stop trolling us?

Back
Top Bottom